upvideo.to Discussion

mc.gnu

Hello Wjunction,

I will be your affiliate manager here regarding Upvideo.To

• What is Upvideo?
    Upvideo is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
    With Upvideo you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.

• Why should I use Upvideo?
    Whenever you need to share a video, Upvideo can help. We optimize quality / size of your videos and make them playable in web player. So you can start watching video quickly without downloading whole file.

• How long do you host my files
    Files are hosted forever unless they are inactive. Inactive files are removed 60 days & 240 days for genuine uploaders.
Earn money by hosting and sharing your videos with Upvideo, Earn on Pay per views and Pay per downloads.

Free premium account is provided for genuine uploaders and webmasters, please contact us

• Minimum payout amount is just $10
  • We Pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal, WebMoney, Paxum, USD(T), Bitcoin, Payoneer.
  • Views & Downloads are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
  • There are no rewards for automated downloads
  • Video must be longer than 1 min
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • For both normal and embeded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
  • Maximum upload file size is 15GB for free users & 20GB for premium users.
  • Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

775 comments
Nearly 300 movies on upvideo.to still don't work

When is it expected that the movies will be available for playback

I no longer know what to tell users because it works for a while, after a while the movies freeze again!

if the playback/ad flood issue is fixed, can you please make a setting to choose what ad type we want to show (adult/non-adult)? not everyone's audience is ok with such ads

i uploaded lots videos yesterday most of the videos can't be found.

"we can't find the video you are looking for . it maybe got deleted by the owner or was removed due to copyright violation. "

i thought we had 90 days to take a video down ????

because i found those same videos in the
Dmca Manager list

I see a steady decline in the number of my movies and I don’t get to be notified which movies they are!

Now that the sound is delayed , I don't really dare to upload movies, because then there is no point in putting the movies on forums because they would just scold me !

Still plenty of movies can't be played

I can only hope that the Admin can remedy the problem as soon as possible and I could start uploading!

I see a steady decline in the number of my movies and I don’t get to be notified which movies they are!

Now that the sound is delayed , I don't really dare to upload movies, because then there is no point in putting the movies on forums because they would just scold me !

Still plenty of movies can't be played

I can only hope that the Admin can remedy the problem as soon as possible and I could start uploading!
do you get ur movies removed after a day you posted them ????

5dmi3id.jpg

Why are my videos being removed 24 hours after i post them ? i need some answers please.
Post automatically merged:

Why are my videos being removed 24 hours after i post them ? i need some answers please.

I AM ASKING AGAIN

DOES ANYBODY EVER ANSWER ????

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they don't respond on the main page either!
Upvideo.to this page is currently unavailable

I see this message when I want to access my profile
The site is unavailable
Upvideo.to has unexpectedly lost your connection.

Please, a little faster if you could fix it!

It may be too late, I have lost so many users that it will be very difficult to bring them back!

Last edited:
It would be nice if you could write something so I could write to our dear users what will happen to the storage space!
Because they already scold me for why I upload movies when they can't watch it!

how to continue dear upvideo.to?
It's been a week since the page stopped showing

I can only import the page using vpn!

I sent you a message, are you reading?

Last edited:
why did my account withdraw even though I didn't make a withdrawal

cant you DM me

please see your DM