UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
just saw today the "locked" next to files and yes around 98% are locked for me. ah well. would have been good to get one more payment from upstream (havent got to $10 yet this month) but thats alright

just saw today the "locked" next to files and yes around 98% are locked for me. ah well. would have been good to get one more payment from upstream (havent got to $10 yet this month) but thats alright
Hello,

We locked files that have issues "encrypted files", so we will remove these files from servers and keep the same code at the database when reuploading the same file will files auto back to work again and disable locked without change anything at your site.

BTW, any other users upload same MD5 file with your files will your file back to work, so not all your Corrupted files will need to reupload alone, users will help each other.

So, any file you see locked means this file is Corrupted and not working at this moment.

if your files has no locked text next to files title that means your files is safe, right ?
only 1 out of 4000 of my files is being locked for now ,but there are still some of my videos that are can't be played even without the locked text, or are you still in process of scanning perhaps ?

if your files has no locked text next to files title that means your files is safe, right ?
only 1 out of 4000 of my files is being locked for now ,but there are still some of my videos that are can't be played even without the locked text, or are you still in process of scanning perhaps ?

Hello,

Can you send me example link?

I'm leaving too, cannot play this game again. 80 percent of my files are locked. Rates are bad too, so it's better not to lose my time for cigarrete money. Buy.
Sorry for that, this issue not from our side, script we are using have some issue and hack use it to encrypted some files.

It's your your decision, you can keep working and we will be happy or choose other options.

Best regards!
Can upstream burn subtitles from mkv files?
Hello,

Yes, but need some update at this option to not apply to all users.

Best regards!

For this problems on this host, lose 80% of link. Too many files to reload. And oh well, R.I.P. I will continue to use Upstream as if I were just signed up with no files uploaded! :)

Hello,

Thanks for your words, and yes we lose around 600K files, but we have more than 3M files so it's less than %20.

But the issue some users lose most of files and other one or two files.

Hope now all thing ok.

Best regards!

What happened to the videos, most of my videos are locked. Does that mean they will be deleted or? Upstream has always been a good player for me, but because of this now I think I will stop using it, unfortunately :pensive:

What happened to the videos, most of my videos are locked. Does that mean they will be deleted or? Upstream has always been a good player for me, but because of this now I think I will stop using it, unfortunately :pensive:
Hello,

We make locks for corrupted files to let you know where files don't work and reupload them.

Best regards!

Hey @DropAPK

Ive tried to reupload some files and some work by replacing the locked file and the url stays the same but for others it makes a new file with a new url. The files have not changed since i first uploaded them, not sure why some replace and some dont

Hey @DropAPK

Ive tried to reupload some files and some work by replacing the locked file and the url stays the same but for others it makes a new file with a new url. The files have not changed since i first uploaded them, not sure why some replace and some dont

Hello,

When you upload file and replace with locked one that's mean it's same MD5, but if not replace and give you new url that's mean not same MD5

Back