UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
@DropAPK

is upstream ever going to pay for downloads. i have so many users who want to download but whenever i enable downloads i dont see any extra money. Is there a way to add more popups for the people who want to download so we can get paid for downloads?

Hello. My users are making complains about verification ads or something like that and they cannot run the videos. They need to click that they are not robots and things like that. Please, find this problem and remove it.

And things like that:
"Verification is required
We are receiving a lot of suspicious requests from your network and can’t identify you as a legitimate user automatically.
To proceed to the website please confirm that you are not a robot by completing the captcha below."

Last edited:
@DropAPK

is upstream ever going to pay for downloads. i have so many users who want to download but whenever i enable downloads i dont see any extra money. Is there a way to add more popups for the people who want to download so we can get paid for downloads?

Hello,

Sorry we don't count downloads at this time, maybe we do in future.

Best regards!
Hello. My users are making complains about verification ads or something like that and they cannot run the videos. They need to click that they are not robots and things like that. Please, find this problem and remove it.

And things like that:
"Verification is required
We are receiving a lot of suspicious requests from your network and can’t identify you as a legitimate user automatically.
To proceed to the website please confirm that you are not a robot by completing the captcha below."

This issue from ddos-guard and we work to fix it.

kindly premium my account
Done.
This morning the api stopped working on my website, if you go directly to the url it works, but if you do curl or file_get_contents does not give you results.

Can you fix it? thanks.

Can you send me issue with your API ?

I hope you can change something about the performance.

Now (midnight) the videos take a very long time to load the preview image, so starting the video also takes longer. Many users are active around this time and want to watch the videos.
Therefore you should make more resources available for this primeval time (and also in general).

The conversion speed is a lot better than a few days ago.

I hope you can change something about the performance.

Now (midnight) the videos take a very long time to load the preview image, so starting the video also takes longer. Many users are active around this time and want to watch the videos.
Therefore you should make more resources available for this primeval time (and also in general).

The conversion speed is a lot better than a few days ago.
yeah it has definitely shit the bed in the last day or so, 500 errors are destroying me, it takes forever to bring up the file list to do anything. every other tab opens up quickly like my account, reports, upload files.

Why does it have to be the file list that is the slowest/not working with 500 error

the 500 errors must be across the board as other streaming hosts threads are complaining as well

I see only "502 Bad Gateway" nginx / 1.19.3 "when i try to watch videos or visit the website

Hope these problems and downtimes don't pile up :(

Edit: Please, can you check and fix this issue? Visitors cannot what the videos :(

Last edited:
Back