UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,178 comments
the boss is not interested in whether we earn ... many have had accounts for years ... so it's hard for us to give up a large base. all host counts normally only here is somehow 30-50% of the max of a given teriara.
Post automatically merged:

no explanation ... honestly ... will you close the page? and we make money like these elk ... because you were good once?

Last edited:
If it continues like this, it is the next big closing. not showing your face, lowering the fees, the service worsens... and the failures are not corrected
the thing is who will close before streamlare or upstream:unamused:

Hello,

We confirm stats work fine.

The views at video are not the same as stats, because every time a page opens count as view but doesn't mean it's counting view.

To count views must be %10 from video.

Also adblock views do not count.

Anyone needs to check his views. I can send full details for any video what is counts and does not count.

People talking about closing and stopping upstream service is not possible so if we don't say that then it will not happen.

This is not the first service for us, we have many services and we have worked for many years and we don't stop any service.

Best regards!

we are many people saying that the rates have changed.
and everything was from the update that was supposedly done from there all wrong.
Isn't it normal to put a video with great views that has 2000 views and that doesn't even count 70, which are 1930 free clicks?

we are many people saying that the rates have changed.
and everything was from the update that was supposedly done from there all wrong.
Isn't it normal to put a video with great views that has 2000 views and that doesn't even count 70, which are 1930 free clicks?

Send me video link and I will show you why.
does this host still send out its payouts in 24 hours??

Sure.
Yes, I received my payment yesterday in less than 24 hours.

@DropAPK payment received, thanks
You are welcome!

Back