UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Hmm, at first after update, I had no problem with earnings, but now it looks like my stats are also significantly lower too. Not sure if it's a problem on my side or related to upstream, but a lot of people said that, so less likely to be coincidence.
Sad :(
Post automatically merged:

On direct link, it says video has 30 views
In file manager, it says 10 views...
What does it mean? Most of my views are actually from embed link and people can rarely obtain direct link, so ...

Wait, I looked into many files in my file manager, and what's going on?
One file has 891 views in file manager and on direct link it says 3336 views... Even with 10% rule, very hard to believe so few people watched less than 10%... Hmm...
Sorry, but so many people have problems and videohost admin hasn't even looked into it. I'll let old files stay, but I'm stopping uploading new files from now on.

Last edited:
PL
1175​
$0.60000​

This is normal??? from 3 weeks

change the rates that are in "earn" ... or count as you should ... Regards

Last edited:
Since the last update, the counting system that already worked "strange" now goes directly worse, we left it a few weeks to see if it went well but nothing the drop in visits is 50% or that is or it happened to pay for example 10usdt to 5usdt, the bugs that everyone claimed were not corrected, we always said that a video could have 600 visits, when we clicked on it it had 800 we looked at the total of the day and it appeared 400, this today continues the same.
And if advertising cannot be chosen in the user panel, there are no levels

I get reply to my PM...

"
Hello,

There is some issue at 0% setting will fix at Sunday when Dev back and active it again."

Hope the support answer here also in the thread
A month missing since the update and every day he connects and writes you a private saying that?
@DropAPK It would be good if you explain what happens, you have been seeing the same comments from people for days, but we do not see any solution, I have come to hear that you are going to close and that you are passing the razor here and the other places of yours and I hope that is not the case .

Back