UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
I meant that before the update it worked and now it seems that the button is going crazy and even if you deactivate it, it asks for it.
We know something about the rates because they have fallen to levels that not even powvideo gives?
We don't done, when done option will work fine.

Rates details will work on it after done from adblock mode
Post automatically merged:

Adblock option now fixed!

Last edited:
I see that they ignored my question, and they do not answer what really matters, the rates, what about the rates?

they went down, they continue to "update", or this is the case, because we went from good rates to better ones not to mention it.

Example 01/Nov

Captura-de-pantalla-225.png

Yesterday:

Captura-de-pantalla-226.png

I see that they ignored my question, and they do not answer what really matters, the rates, what about the rates?

they went down, they continue to "update", or this is the case, because we went from good rates to better ones not to mention it.

Example 01/Nov

Captura-de-pantalla-225.png

Yesterday:

Captura-de-pantalla-226.png

I really reply to this issue, first it was an issue at our Adblock system

Adblock views was count as real views and we was show only counting views, now we show total views number include adblock and not counting views.

@DropAPK
Hi
Do you plan to fix ftp downloads?
Post automatically merged:

*FTP UPLOAD
Must be ok now, try and let me know

Adblock views was count as real views and we was show only counting views, now we show total views number include adblock and not counting views.

hi i'm getting "You are not allowed to upload files" every time i try to upload something?

Error: Connection closed by server
Error: Could not connect to server

Hello,
Unfortunately, I am sorry to admit that after the update, the earnings are not so good anymore, they are much lower. It's a shame because for a while the upstream has been a very good player for me because I finally started making a little more money but now things are looking worse again. I quietly hope that the situation will improve even further. :)

reports for comparison:

before updating - https://ibb.co/PhQ7gG3
after and during the update - https://ibb.co/ZGGwyws

Back