UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Hello,

Sorry, but this issue not for you only.

We paid big amount for uploaders but we back $0, because most of networks not count VPN and servers Ip.

So we can't exception some VPN and keep some.

This international database for VPN and servers ip, the system read this IP's and exception from counting.

I hope we can do something, but literally we lose every VPN view from our pocket
Why didn't you inform me earlier?
Now after a few months
I spent my time and money uploading and working on the site.
And now I have to start again from scratch.

We active this system new, we don't know most of your views from VPN, it's not add for you.

We add for whole site!
Thanks.
Minimize fraud
Block those who intentionally cheat.
My users are real but your site is blocked
And movies do not open without a VPN.

If the conditions allow, let sites that have real users work.

hi guys, upstream is dead? because earnings is dead.. 0
Post automatically merged:

they built the new system to fill their own pockets. It's not about Vpn. All countries ' earnings have fallen. Yeah, this is another example that proves to us that everyone in web business will one day be a ''scam'' .

Last edited:
hi guys, upstream is dead? because earnings is dead.. 0
Post automatically merged:

they built the new system to fill their own pockets. It's not about Vpn. All countries ' earnings have fallen. Yeah, this is another example that proves to us that everyone in web business will one day be a ''scam'' .
the next little shit talker ;)
get better traffic and not vpn/bot traffic

can someone explain why the view page says this. This file was only uploaded 2 days ago. the views dont match the report. I cant see over half my viewers using a VPN either and no one is using an adblocker
an5AtKm.jpg

but the reports say this
IHtawTS.jpg

can someone explain why the view page says this. This file was only uploaded 2 days ago. the views dont match the report. I cant see over half my viewers using a VPN either and no one is using an adblocker
an5AtKm.jpg

but the reports say this
IHtawTS.jpg
maybe your visitor watched the video 4 times or more a day? idk

an5AtKm.jpg

but the reports say this
IHtawTS.jpg

Because not all views counted, every open page count as views from system, but not all counted.

There is adblock, not completed and VPN,Proxies.

If you need more details I can send to you screen from your file views.

Best regards!

There is adblock, not completed and VPN,Proxies.

If you need more details I can send to you screen from your file views.
if you can that would be great. The system says only 1 person was using adblock.

How many minutes/seconds does the video need to be watched before it is counted?

and i dont think more than half of the users would be using a vpn or proxy.

if you can that would be great. The system says only 1 person was using adblock.

How many minutes/seconds does the video need to be watched before it is counted?

and i dont think more than half of the users would be using a vpn or proxy.

Users need watch 10% from video to counted.

Send me video link to check

Back