UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
The convert quee become amazing 1000+. Maybe cuz onlystream going down. It would be cool if you add faster few ssds.

Edit 1: Is there any problem with buffering? I have 3 complains about slow buffering, where they need to play forward so the video start again, cuz it always stops? Is that due to overload servers? I've checked those videos, but to me there is no problem, it's individual.

Edit 2: Just now i had my third complain about to much ADS. They cannot start some videos, cuz there are ads nonstop pop-up.

The complain was in this video - https://upstream.to/embed-egtjut1n5dq0.html

Can you fix this too? I've encounter this problem once too, when i logout. You should found the reason for that,.

Hello,

Yes last days we receive mass videos, sometime 30K videos per day so encoding sometime take a while.

About buffering I check always our servers when server be overload I move some load files to another server less load, so this not happened at this time.

Also we add more new 5 servers from yesterday, I think connections will be more better.

last point I send many times to ads network about this problem and they confirm that only 2 ads they use.

Anyway, now we work to make third option for users:

Option one will add 4 ads and count 2 view with %100 profit .
Option two 2 ads and 1 view with %50 profit.
Option three 1 ads for %0 profit .

If we done form this updates will inform all.

Best regards!

yea 4 ads + 2 views is good start. But with that problem with nonstop ads is there. It happens sometimes and you cannot start the video from ads.
Thanks for the update.

yea 4 ads + 2 views is good start. But with that problem with nonstop ads is there. It happens sometimes and you cannot start the video from ads.
I really inform ads network , we use 2 code at site for ads, every one run for 1 time, hope they reply with fix if it's really there is problem.

When ads nonstop can you use same video at another browser and check ?

Hope everything be good soon.

please upgrade my account user mario34
Done.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, do downloads generate earning or just video views?
Hello,

We count only views, downloads not counting, but there is option at your account to disable downloads if you want.

Best regards!

Hi, upgrade "zwnet" please
Done.

So you're saying it's impossible to dedicate the .mp4 link.
I've also read for premium users, can I be a part of that too
Username: Bak3
I don't understand well, but all video type encoding to MP4.

Your account upgraded to premium.

Best regards!

I've been trying to upload videos by url for 3 days and it's impossible for me since it says "PENDING".

I want to upload all my content to upstream but at this rate it's unbearable.

Couldn't you give priority to your premium users?

id: simdonovan

thx.

I've been trying to upload videos by url for 3 days and it's impossible for me since it says "PENDING".

I want to upload all my content to upstream but at this rate it's unbearable.

Couldn't you give priority to your premium users?

id: simdonovan

thx.

Hello,

We limit url upload for free users and premium users.

Some premium users include more than 5K links every time.

SO this make URL Upload have a huge number at waiting list.

I hope with this limit will every user take his chance to upload his link.

Best regards!

Waht?

I've never even passed 30 links.

I've uploaded 3 links in almost 4 hours, you want me to upload 1 link every 72 hours?

I am not talking about you, there is other premium users upload more than 15K links per day.

And this make possible to other user use URL upload to upload there files.

Now after update hope this problem fixed for all

Best regards!

You should limit mass uploaders with daily limit 500 videos. Normal uploaders are now paralyzed because of mass uploaders.
That's exactly I do, limit premium uploaders from 5000 links to only 500 , so other users have chance to upload there URL's

Best regards!

I am not talking about you, there is other premium users upload more than 15K links per day.

And this make possible to other user use URL upload to upload there files.

Now after update hope this problem fixed for all

Best regards!

So, you limit them to those that raise absurd amounts, not to those that we raise moderately.

You're punishing us for the actions of others... WTF!

So, you limit them to those that raise absurd amounts, not to those that we raise moderately.

You're punishing us for the actions of others... WTF!
No, with limit you have chance to upload your URL's

At this time no option to download URL's for every user same.

So until we update system and fair Upload using URL we limit number for who's upload mass links.

Best regards!

Okay, we'll see if the links I have on are going to be processed, in a few hours we'll talk...

thx
We inform our tech team to fair upload using URL Upload.

So when 10 users Upload at same time will system take link from every user and upload them, and repeat.

Now system upload by adding date, and this not fair when some user add 5K links and another user add 1 link wait until 5K done from upload.

So with our update every user will have right to upload like other users.

Will inform you when this update done.

Best regards!

Back