UpStream.to | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

UpStreamTech

FTP dead for the last few days. Filezilla log:

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error: Could not connect to server

Please change your application to WinScp. We have over 100 servers under ftp.upstream.to and some applications can't simply connect.

DropAPK

Splash images not working atm
The image of files not appear anymore. Before start the video is an image of file.

Maybe are called thumbnails, I think :)

Hello,

We will fix it tonight.

FTP upload not working?

It's working, can you send me your issue?
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Thumbnails and subtitles fixed.

Last edited:

ScorpioBig

Would it be possible to increase to 1 year or keep files in premium accounts forever? Many hosts already do this, it would be very convenient, or pay extra to maintain them

DropAPK

Would it be possible to increase to 1 year or keep files in premium accounts forever? Many hosts already do this, it would be very convenient, or pay extra to maintain them

Hello,

We can make this possible for your files if you have good traffic, but if you want to use as backup files sorry we can't do that.

Best regards!

qnkov

Yes, the ads are out now. I don't know why you added such bastards ads in first place and how noone complain about them. I had more spam comments about those ads and how they cannot start the video, instead of the slow buffering and lagging videos.

DropAPK

I'm trying to register on your website but recaptcha is impossible to solve? What is this :laughing:

Hello,

It's reCAPTCHA from google, you first one complain about it, if you can't register send me email and username at PM and I will create account for you.

Yes, the ads are out now. I don't know why you added such bastards ads in first place and how noone complain about them. I had more spam comments about those ads and how they cannot start the video, instead of the slow buffering and lagging videos.

When we add a tag from any network we test it, but we can't see everything when we test, so when we receive a complaint we start to find issues and fix it.

About streaming speed I don't see any buffering, can you send me example link buffering?

LLUUKKEE

Hello,

It's reCAPTCHA from google, you first one complain about it, if you can't register send me email and username at PM and I will create account for you.
Thanks for suggesting, really kind of you. I finally managed to register. It's so weird, I have never had this problem either. I just used a different browser and it worked. Anyways thanks

Top Bottom