UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
I also have problems with views. Most servers I use average view still reach 4000-5000 and up. My friend's server did not reach 1000 views over 24 hours. I uploaded an average of 10 videos a day with views from 1000 to 2000. But in the day statistics, only 788 views excluding the old videos. I do not know how your view mechanism counts

Last edited:
I also have problems with views. Most servers I use average view still reach 4000-5000 and up. My friend's server did not reach 1000 views over 24 hours. I uploaded an average of 10 videos a day with views from 1000 to 2000. But in the day statistics, only 788 views excluding the old videos. I do not know how your view mechanism counts

Downloads not counting, adblock and views under %5 from video length anything else counting.

Best regards!

you don't understand me I mean the earnings are not right
I leave you a screenshot you are giving different ratios than the menu.

views number her include not counting views.

host is down

No, we restart apache

subtitles still not working

"maybe we can host caption on one selected Main only, like srt.upstream.toand get info about current .vtt files via API when generating player"

this Developer reply today, he will work at this idea tomorrow.

The main issue upstream web server run under 5 servers, and we will work to move subtitles under one server to work with all servers.

Downloads not counting, adblock and views under %5 from video length anything else counting.

Best regards!

views number her include not counting views.

No, we restart apache
I do not understand the counting system is too confusing, if I have 100 visits or 1000 and 1500 with adblock etc it is better to show the 1000 and not 1500 so less headache for you and more users will clarify their doubts because we are not few

I do not understand the counting system is too confusing, if I have 100 visits or 1000 and 1500 with adblock etc it is better to show the 1000 and not 1500 so less headache for you and more users will clarify their doubts because we are not few

We will update reports and show only counting numbers :)

i lost from all my video subtitle all my video not have subtitle enimore :( and not workind add subtitle :( if i add srt or i add vtt subtitle not workingeniwey :(

Subtitles issue we close to end it.

Hello admin, is servers under attack again ? because, it's so slow this afternoon.

Yeah, because now we work at only one web server, will active other server next hour.

It's pernament slow. But all my videos are with error now - error code 224003

Will not be slow after tonight, send me example when talk to error to allow us check it.

Best regards!
Post automatically merged:

Hello admin, is servers under attack again ? because, it's so slow this afternoon.

It's pernament slow. But all my videos are with error now - error code 224003

Please check speed now.

Last edited:
Back