UpStream.to | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

qnkov

A bit of example how much it takes for some videos to start. Most of them starts after 20-30 sec, and lags, but the rest takes 2+ minutes and lags. You can see that i'm getting ads too, despite being logged in upstream. That's a problem for months now.

Thanks. Hope you find solution (the days when it just start, with instant load and buff), cuz right now, everyone thinking about leaving my site, cuz they are bored of that. :)

DropAPK

A bit of example how much it takes for some videos to start. Most of them starts after 20-30 sec, and lags, but the rest takes 2+ minutes and lags. You can see that i'm getting ads too, despite being logged in upstream. That's a problem for months now.

Thanks. Hope you find solution (the days when it just start, with instant load and buff), cuz right now, everyone thinking about leaving my site, cuz they are bored of that. :)
Hi bro,

I am close from solution for slow issue.

Thanks for your patience!

DropAPK

DropAPK

Hello Upstream Can You Please Disable notifications Ads.
Can you send me PM with screenshot?

bookmark first:beer:
Thanks!

My views past days dropped really bad.

is it problem with count or non-working videos.
My views past days dropped really bad.

is it problem with count or non-working videos.
the site is very very slow ......

Main servers over load we order 2 servers for main page, will installed both tomorrow.

So will load pages faster.

I don't know why but all my videos disappear when I give my videos. Username bing021
It was cache issue, fixed now.

Best regards!

Top Bottom