UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Please send me your account to check , and we will talk to ads network if that's true.

Best regards!

It's true, I checked on relatives devices. I've just switched to lowest ads now and only 1 popup is being displayed but I don't earn anything from this correct?

Username: moviejesus

It's true, I checked on relatives devices. I've just switched to lowest ads now and only 1 popup is being displayed but I don't earn anything from this correct?

Username: moviejesus

Hello,

Yes with lowest ads will run only one ads.

Correct with 0% profit will not earn.

Does this also mean my videos will be deleted due to no views?

About this question, no will not deleted .. any views for video will keep it for 60 days.

Best regards!

Hello,

Yes with lowest ads will run only one ads.

Correct with 0% profit will not earn.

About this question, no will not deleted .. any views for video will keep it for 60 days.

Best regards!

That's fine as long as videos are not deleted, have you discussed or tested low ads option with 6 popups.. please get back to me as I want to earn something!

The most anoying thing about the ads is that they pop-up when you fullscreen, when you play forward or stop.

Yeah, of course ads will run when click , but when all ads run will not run again.

Also you can down ads number by change your plan.

Best regards!

You need to increase thumbnail video quality, the screen looks bad even with HD videos as source. Placing the embed code to website who offers HD videos making the website like joking.
Post automatically merged:

Okay found the solution
Disable screenlist image will help you get better quality snapshot.

Another problem found too
Changing snapshot is not possible, it's show error code: 500
2020-02-11-152533.jpg

Last edited:
You need to increase thumbnail video quality, the screen looks bad even with HD videos as source. Placing the embed code to website who offers HD videos making the website like joking.
Post automatically merged:

Okay found the solution
Disable screenlist image will help you get better quality snapshot.

Another problem found too
Changing snapshot is not possible, it's show error code: 500
2020-02-11-152533.jpg

Yes, you have option to choose screenlist or snapshot.

About issue will fix it soon.

Best regards!

Back