UpStream.to | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

sasadubajic

There are plenty of bugs on the player. Suddenly, some videos shows up that I never upload in. When I refresh, everything disappears, even my videos. It's a horribly slow loading of literally everything, waiting quite a long time anywhere I click. When I refresh, someone else's account shows up, why? Can you fix it, thanks. :neutral_face::raising_hand:

Delman

I hope if someone delete video from other account this video not deleted if his not the owner of this

dashez

or have our files copied, or accounts that are not locked be edited. it's just devastating. hope this gets resolved soon.

qnkov

Takes like 10-20sec+ videos to start. And it stops for buffering. Are you sure that you are adding servers, not unplugging them? Cuz the overload with users should have passed till now. Add real servers, not words. :)

DropAPK

it's very very very slow :open_mouth:

Thanks
This FTP upload or web upload ?

Takes like 10-20sec+ videos to start. And it stops for buffering. Are you sure that you are adding servers, not unplugging them? Cuz the overload with users should have passed till now. Add real servers, not words. :)
Send me links for buffering, also you don't need to believe if we add or not.

Next time we will record when we add new servers to believe us :)

Sometime person need to choose correct words, and not underestimate the others works!

Fixed, thanks. But still have problem with thumbnail, when i try change after 5min loading say "error" ,can you fix that? Thanks. :grin:
Please send PM with link try to change thumbnail to test it.

Please upgrade my account user : gianght90
I want to upload videos larger than 5gb
thank you.
Done. your account now premium

The files are blocked in conversion now.
Can you explain more?

Best regards!

ionici

I mean, the file it was stuck on conversion.
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #22
Now is ok, but still slowly, is better to be a little more fast with conversion.

Top Bottom