UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,178 comments
Hello , I tried do upload on file "mkv" but this message appear "select at least one file to upload"
I have get for URL Remote this same file.
I registed today, you send account premium free for test?
My Username is : Brook

DropAPK

I uploaded the files 16 hours ago via ftp and they still haven't appeared on the site.
can you take a look at it?
account duckales
Hello,

We update ftp server

You can use this server : ftp.upstream.to

Hello , I tried do upload on file "mkv" but this message appear "select at least one file to upload"
I have get for URL Remote this same file.
I registed today, you send account premium free for test?
My Username is : Brook

There is no problem at upload for web or URL.

Anyway we upgrade your account to premium, try again.

upload mp4 not mkv and all be fine player woking :) fine with mp4 mkv nide weit conwerting :)

Even mkv work after encoding, but if you want play your video direct and don't wait encoding you can upload mp4 type.

Best regards!
Post automatically merged:

New update:

Now there is 4 Ads Mode Option:

100% will count 3 views for IP with max ads.
75% will count 2 views for IP with less ads.
50% will count 1 view for IP with more less ads.
0% will count 0 view for IP with only 1 ads.

Best regards!

Last edited:
New updates:

- Now there is 4 Ads Mode Option:
100%
will count 3 views for IP with max ads.
75% will count 2 views for IP with less ads.
50% will count 1 view for IP with more less ads.
0% will count 0 view for IP with only 1 ads.

- Add embed link only at export page

- Add new option at My Account to Enable or Disable Hardcode subtitles (from .mkv videos)

- Disable Auto full screen when play video at Mobile.

Best regards!

Last edited:
Hello,
It would be great to see in the future paid downloads taken into account as views (I know that they can be disabled in the profile, but I do not want to do this), as it was done for example at another site gounlimited.
Best regards!

Hello! I am new in all these. I upgraded to premium account but I still see ads. Can u fix it please? Username holaquetal1234
Hello,

Do you mean you see ads, or your files include ads?

Hello,
It would be great to see in the future paid downloads taken into account as views (I know that they can be disabled in the profile, but I do not want to do this), as it was done for example at another site gounlimited.
Best regards!

Hello,

We can't count it at this time, also if we start count will limit speed for download as we can.

Another thing, we active more 2 profit mode will count up to 3 views for IP per 24h, so I think this will be same as active count download, right? ;)

Best regards!

Thank u for your response! I see upstream ads.
Can you check it please?
Hello,

Do you mean you see ads, or your files include ads?

Hello,

We can't count it at this time, also if we start count will limit speed for download as we can.

Another thing, we active more 2 profit mode will count up to 3 views for IP per 24h, so I think this will be same as active count download, right? ;)

Best regards!

Back