UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,178 comments
I didn't notice any difference at all and to be honest me and my friends mostly care about the download speeds because let's be honest it's 2020 and nobody wants to wait 10 minutes for a 500mb file.

when to expect this fix. It's one of the most important thing to have subs on the videos... hah
The player that's we use doesn't support HLS and subtitles, so we change to new player until we can include subtitles with HLS at clapper player

Best regards!

can you tell me how much you are paying for 10000 views ? i mean the real rates because i've read comments here and i didn't see that they are same rates as the ones on here https://upstream.to/make_money.html

so i would like to know, thank you.

We count only 1 IP so, if you watch video 10 times from same IP system will count only one.

When you see at reports big number and less earning that's mean there is many views not counted.

If you need more details you can PM me and I will send to examples.

Best regards!

You should keep this player this one is so good

Last one better than this, but problem on it subtitles not working with HLS.

Best regards!

The player now it's not bad. It's fast for me. I don't know if the other is faster or something. But til then, you can make the subs to play as default, cuz you need to active them here too by pressing the right icon.

And can you add Bulgaria to tier 4 or all other countries are by default 5?

And we still wait for couple of updates we mention with rates, double view, servers, subtitles and etc.

The player now it's not bad. It's fast for me. I don't know if the other is faster or something. But til then, you can make the subs to play as default, cuz you need to active them here too by pressing the right icon.

And can you add Bulgaria to tier 4 or all other countries are by default 5?

And we still wait for couple of updates we mention with rates, double view, servers, subtitles and etc.

About subtitles play as default need to modify player to make this option like other one.

Other updates we already add SSD Cache servers.

about change rates and views will see the result next month and decided what we can change.

Best regards!

We count only 1 IP so, if you watch video 10 times from same IP system will count only one.

When you see at reports big number and less earning that's mean there is many views not counted.

If you need more details you can PM me and I will send to examples.

Best regards!
thank you for your response last question is the rates same as in https://upstream.to/make_money.html
like nothing change all correct right?

Back