UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
I've got all my files deleted just now? What happened? And after i restore them, they got Internal problem

And alot more. Can this be fixed or i need to reupload them. And why i've got my files deleted in first place? Doesn't remember doing it by my own.
We don't remove any file, I check your account and see no files at deleted folder.

about file not working maybe there problem at Metadata, I add to re encoding list.

Best regards!

I have restore them from the deleted files. Good that there is such function there.
And i have alot more videos with Internal problem. Can you check them all and restart? Or i need to give u link for each of them? If you can easily track those with error, would be better than me.

I have restore them from the deleted files. Good that there is such function there.
And i have alot more videos with Internal problem. Can you check them all and restart? Or i need to give u link for each of them? If you can easily track those with error, would be better than me.
Hello,

If there any problem at Metadata we can't find it if we don't open links, if you have small number you can send to me and I will re encoding them.

We are ok now, thanks for the help. Still suggesting you to make DMCA folder so we can track our deleted files, cuz i found few more deleted from the server. And waiting for the update for the subtitles, so they are Enable by Default, not to be chosen from CC.
And i suggest you again to make few more pop-up ads (like 4-5) for more money and increase 2-3 ip/user per view.
Thanks, again.

Last edited:
We are ok now, thanks for the help. Still suggesting you to make DMCA folder so we can track our deleted files, cuz i found few more deleted from the server. And waiting for the update for the subtitles, so they are Enable by Default, not to be chosen from CC.
And i suggest you again to make few more pop-up ads (like 4-5) for more money and increase 2-3 ip/user per view.
Thanks, again.
You are welcome.

We will work at DMCA folder next update, also subtitles will fixed when support back to work.

About add more ads and increase views will discuss and see what we can change and inform you.

Best regards!

Hi :)

1) Can you please support from https://filestream.me/
Like these:
??

2) If not, can you contact with https://mirrorace.com/ to allow your server to them? That's the only way I can transfer to other hosters, with filestream.. Except if you can accept other alternative services too....

3) Can I ask for a Premium? The only way I asked 1 & 2 above is that my my internet-speed is not good for these, but I can also use a vps... ;)

Username: migoleon

Hi :)

1) Can you please support from https://filestream.me/
Like these:
??

2) If not, can you contact with https://mirrorace.com/ to allow your server to them? That's the only way I can transfer to other hosters, with filestream.. Except if you can accept other alternative services too....

3) Can I ask for a Premium? The only way I asked 1 & 2 above is that my my internet-speed is not good for these, but I can also use a vps... ;)

Username: migoleon

Hello,

We upgrade your account.

About other request will see if we can do one of them.

Best regards!

Hello mate,
Is it normal for the remote upload to take long time?
I added 13 movies but they're pending since yesterday.
Thanks
Hi bro,

We receive yesterday more than 30K videos, and still we receive mass videos.

URL List more than 10K link, and we can;t move all source to URL upload, so we limit number for each server to download at same time.

anyway all links will downloads, but take sometime because links number is big

Best regards!

Hi bro,

We receive yesterday more than 30K videos, and still we receive mass videos.

URL List more than 10K link, and we can;t move all source to URL upload, so we limit number for each server to download at same time.

anyway all links will downloads, but take sometime because links number is big

Best regards!
I understand :)
That's fine, I will check them at a later time today or tomorrow.
Thank you.

The convert quee become amazing 1000+. Maybe cuz onlystream going down. It would be cool if you add faster few ssds.

Edit 1: Is there any problem with buffering? I have 3 complains about slow buffering, where they need to play forward so the video start again, cuz it always stops? Is that due to overload servers? I've checked those videos, but to me there is no problem, it's individual.

Edit 2: Just now i had my third complain about to much ADS. They cannot start some videos, cuz there are ads nonstop pop-up.

The complain was in this video - https://upstream.to/embed-egtjut1n5dq0.html

Can you fix this too? I've encounter this problem once too, when i logout. You should found the reason for that,.

Last edited:
Back