UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,178 comments
Looks really promising but only count 1 view per ip. Any chance on increasing that to at least 3 views per ip in 24 hrs? Also how long does a video have to be before it qualifies? Is it 1 minute? and how long should a viewer watch before it gets counted? looking forward to your answers. Regards

My uploads were not going to my account then I found out you only allow to store 8TB of data.

I asked you the very first day if I can store my data which is 30 TB and you said yes no problem.

Why not notify because this wasted a lot of my time and bandwidth.

Can I request to have 16TB of storage? I can supply a lot of bandwidth right as I complete uploading my data

Last edited:
Looks really promising but only count 1 view per ip. Any chance on increasing that to at least 3 views per ip in 24 hrs? Also how long does a video have to be before it qualifies? Is it 1 minute? and how long should a viewer watch before it gets counted? looking forward to your answers. Regards
Hello,

We will see if we can change on future to 2 views per IP.

About counting, we count after watch %10 from video.

Best regards!

My uploads were not going to my account then I found out you only allow to store 8TB of data.

I asked you the very first day if I can store my data which is 30 TB and you said yes no problem.

Why not notify because this wasted a lot of my time and bandwidth.

Can I request to have 16TB of storage? I can supply a lot of bandwidth right as I complete uploading my data
Hello,

I said yes also we don't have problem until now about storage, but you don't have 1 views since you upload 8TB files.

We ask you if you think use our service as storage or you think to share links at email but you don't reply.

Best regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
If i remember correctly i've read it was counting 3 Ips for view? Does you change it to 1 now and why? Earn money like that is impossible for us.

And you don't support 720p? Cuz the quaility isn't that good.

Last edited:
If i remember correctly i've read it was counting 3 Ips for view? Does you change it to 1 now and why? Earn money like that is impossible for us.

And you don't support 720p? Cuz the quaility isn't that good.

Hello,

No we don't talk about 3 times per 24h.

We support 720p, can you send me example?

I've compare the old uploads in onlystream to that in upstream. Looks like the quaility is a bit lower here. And i've notice slow buffering today. You can easily start the video, but after 1 minute watching, it buffers. Not everytime, but it happens. I'm from Bulgaria, Southeast Europe, if you can check the connection here and speed it up if possible. And you can add us to last Tier, as Romania, cuz we are 1 km apart.

I've compare the old uploads in onlystream to that in upstream. Looks like the quaility is a bit lower here. And i've notice slow buffering today. You can easily start the video, but after 1 minute watching, it buffers. Not everytime, but it happens. I'm from Bulgaria, Southeast Europe, if you can check the connection here and speed it up if possible. And you can add us to last Tier, as Romania, cuz we are 1 km apart.

Hello,

Can you send me file buffering with you to check?

Thank you for approving my request @DropAPK. Hope to have a long term and good partnership.
Thanks to your reply.

We hope so too.

Best regards!

It was random file, cannot remember which it was. I just notice that.
I have suggestion. When you upload and add new Slots, can you make Public marked by default, cuz i always needs to check them.
And you can add more function to the player. Like, what resolution is the video, subtitle on/off, second small screen.

Last edited:
It was random file, cannot remember which it was. I just notice that.
I have suggestion. When you upload and add new Slots, can you make Public marked by default, cuz i always needs to check them.
And you can add more function to the player. Like, what resolution is the video, subtitle on/off, second small screen.
Ok, if you found any file buffering please PM with link to check.

We support multi upload, you can upload all files at same slot.

About player, subtitle already have this .. other options will see if we can active it.

Best regards!

Still no faster/easier way to change snapshot (from file manager)?
Will add tomorrow.

Best regards!

You can multiupload only if the files are in same folder. Once you add file, and u need to add another in other folder, after that you need to open new slot for it cuz you cannot chose it in the first. And you need to make option to cancel any open slot when you make mistake.

You can multiupload only if the files are in same folder. Once you add file, and u need to add another in other folder, after that you need to open new slot for it cuz you cannot chose it in the first. And you need to make option to cancel any open slot when you make mistake.
Hello,

Will inform tech team to make edition.

Will be ready soon.

Best regards!

Suggestion 1: Instead make one snapshot on video, why not make an all thumbnail into one before click on play like vshare or very stream do, at least at my view its way better than a single one... I don't know if its easy or not but it's a feature I would like to see on upstream, every host use a single image it would be nice if the upstream was different from the others in this point.

example: https://prnt.sc/q4i09c

Suggestion 2: Let us edit embed code, like by default its 640x360 but on my website for example, all embes are 600x600 ive made a small script to only add the url to reduce some time but i still need to catch link by link, if we edit directly on upstream will be way more efficient.

Suggestion 3: Get embed code directly from "my videos" page instead of export or video page.

I know it's a recent service and a lot of effort is being applied to it, I'm just trying to help make it even better and quite different from others. Anyway at least for me upstream is the best option, wonderful and good job...

PS: my problem with change snapshot was solved.

Last edited:
Suggestion 1: Instead make one snapshot on video, why not make an all thumbnail into one before click on play like vshare or very stream do, at least at my view its way better than a single one... I don't know if its easy or not but it's a feature I would like to see on upstream, every host use a single image it would be nice if the upstream was different from the others in this point.

example: https://prnt.sc/q4i09c

Suggestion 2: Let us edit embed code, like by default its 640x360 but on my website for example, all embes are 600x600 ive made a small script to only add the url to reduce some time but i still need to catch link by link, if we edit directly on upstream will be way more efficient.

Suggestion 3: Get embed code directly from "my videos" page instead of export or video page.

I know it's a recent service and a lot of effort is being applied to it, I'm just trying to help make it even better and quite different from others. Anyway at least for me upstream is the best option, wonderful and good job...

PS: my problem with change snapshot was solved.

Hello,

Suggestion 1: we already have it, we can choose screenlist thumb as default image .. but we will make it an option for users to choose better for them.
Suggestion 2: we already have this option and disable it because our embed code responsive, embed will show at size you choose at your site.
Suggestion 3: Good one, we add at to do list.

Thanks for your suggestions and we will inform you when done from 1 and 3.

Best regards!

Are the subs active by default? I've added video with subs, but i needed to click on CC and enable them. Alot of my visitors dunno how to active them. If it's not active by default, can you fix this?
https://prnt.sc/q4jyj4

And it will be cool if they have option to increase or decrease sub's font.

And you can think about hardsub option. For example, if the video has soft subs on it, when you upload it, so the subs to be hardsubed too with the convert. Onlystream has option like that, and you can Enable or Disable it from your admin's panel.

Last edited:
The count is low, indeed. For 500 views in onlystream, i'm getting 0.5 dollars, for that views here, like 0.2 / 0.3 dollars. And you get 1 user/ip per view, when other hosts provide more than 2 ip/user per view, for example onlystream 4, and the newer streamwire 3.
I hope you consider change that too, cuz the money won't be enough for candles.

Back