UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,178 comments
Hello,
Again it would be really cool and quite logical to count a video as viewed after showing the ads or after 1 min of viewing, it is what a lot of other hosters do :)
Thanks in advance :)
We will see what we can do.

Best regards!

What is active FTP?
Upload using FTP
And active Better Snapshots Mod. ?

If you don't like default screenshot for video you can change it using this mod.

Best regards!

can you upgrade my account too?
user: hjhjru
Done.

https://prnt.sc/q2ldk1

Onlystream.tv uploader not working. Gets stuck at 100% See the screenshot
All links same or some?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on url upload, very fast and practical, but I have a suggestion, can you make the video come with the file name? I put many links from my gounlimited account, but the files are coming with the name in numbers and not equal to the title, please could you fix this and again, very good service I hope you keep for a long time.

On upstream
CFlxXr0.png

On gounlimited

kQFjXAE.png

Great job on url upload, very fast and practical, but I have a suggestion, can you make the video come with the file name? I put many links from my gounlimited account, but the files are coming with the name in numbers and not equal to the title, please could you fix this and again, very good service I hope you keep for a long time.

On upstream
CFlxXr0.png

On gounlimited

kQFjXAE.png
Hello,

I will contact tech team to fix it.

Thanks for let me know.

Best regards!

Hi.
Can you please add Romanian at subtitle language lists? Also please make the subtitle auto start if present, currently you need to press the CC button.
And please can you upgrade me? user: edutz

Best regards!

Hi.
Can you please add Romanian at subtitle language lists? Also please make the subtitle auto start if present, currently you need to press the CC button.
And please can you upgrade me? user: edutz

Best regards!
Hello,

Sure, we add Romanian language.

About auto start option not available, user must choose language.

Your account now premium.

Best regards!

Still FTP connection drops after transferring 10GB.
We upgrade to 30GB

And remote uploads pending over 24 hours still.
Now there is more than 100 link for you work at same time, and there is more than 4K else, so don't tell me files pending for 24h and your file already working and other pending.

You can check ;)
https://imgur.com/oDFBhvJ

Where are you getting these servers from? :P

it's secret lol :joy::joy:

Best regards!

Back