UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Yes, you can check our API doc
I checked them out earlier. Method description Add URL to upload queue allows me to upload a file via the transmitted url. When I try to transmit the url of a local file in the format 'file:///temp/ad.mp4' the service returns the code of the file in a positive response. But in fact the file does not fall into the download queue. Even if the service does not pass a valid url, the service answers positively. Can you provide a working code sample for downloading a local file from a Linux system?

I checked them out earlier. Method description Add URL to upload queue allows me to upload a file via the transmitted url. When I try to transmit the url of a local file in the format 'file:///temp/ad.mp4' the service returns the code of the file in a positive response. But in fact the file does not fall into the download queue. Even if the service does not pass a valid url, the service answers positively. Can you provide a working code sample for downloading a local file from a Linux system?
I really don't know about API, this doc from script support.

But you need to know the API allow you only upload not download.

Best regards!

Hello, Again I have this message, more of 5-6 hours.

Yeah, this server upload issue .. I send message to tech team to fix it.

Hey @DropAPK you said you working url upload from other host(like vidload,supervideo,gounlimited, mixdrop,videobin, clipwatching etc..) what happened this update? i need this so much

We already support "Direct link, Google drive, GoUnlimited and Clipwatching"

Where can I ask a question about using an api? Or maybe you can pass it on to someone?

We forward your message to tech team and see what they reply.

Best regards!

subtitle not working on player upstream :( can you fixes subtitle on player :( i add subtitle but ot wonted to ride subtitle is not responded on player :( https://prnt.sc/r6misv
on my pc nirrmaly but player not working subtile :9 all wideo now not working me subtitle on my player :(
Post automatically merged:

before limit was 1 mb/s now is 400 KB/s? Tomorrow how much, 1 KB/s? you're absurd! :laughing:
that is problem what you have internet speed :0 i haved 200 download 100 upload and max have upload on player 5 mb in secnd speed upload file :)

Last edited:
subtitle not working on player upstream :( can you fixes subtitle on player :( i add subtitle but ot wonted to ride subtitle is not responded on player :( https://prnt.sc/r6misv
on my pc nirrmaly but player not working subtile :9 all wideo now not working me subtitle on my player :(
Post automatically merged:

that is problem what you have internet speed :0 i haved 200 download 100 upload and max have upload on player 5 mb in secnd speed upload file :)

Will let tech team check it tomorrow.

Best regards!

Back