UpStream.to | DMCA Ignored | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

DropAPK

Do you have API support?

Can't register, site says wrong captcha but I don't see any captcha.
Hello,

Yes we support API, this URLfor Doc:
About register it's already there captcha:

My math is good. I've counted 8 ads with 100 percent. After those 5 ads my video started (Mozilla had 3 windows on standby stopped also) after that i needed to open 2 more ads so i can see the player's options, cuz they was hidden, if i didn't open those ads. After i clicked fullscreen, i've got another.
We use 5 network like we say always with 100% plan, you can move to 75% plan or 50% with less ads.

Best regards!

Randize

Thanks for the quick response, appreciate the API support.

For some reason captcha doesn't appear on my Chrome until I went incognito. Probably was some plugins fault. But got an account ready now, one of my top choices by far, hope you guys could stay in the game for quite some while.

DropAPK

Thanks for the quick response, appreciate the API support.

For some reason captcha doesn't appear on my Chrome until I went incognito. Probably was some plugins fault. But got an account ready now, one of my top choices by far, hope you guys could stay in the game for quite some while.
We here since 2016 and we will continue ;)

ionici

Yes, this is the big problem at this host. Every day I have such files in my account which no longer works:

And many more like these.
Suggestion: I checked many files and most of the problem are in the files that are not encoded in the account.

Like this O: 173.1 MB and maybe all files must be full converted even if they are small that 500mb. Like it is on all other hosts.
Like this N: 173.1 MB.

Last edited:

fibi1980

Yes, this is the big problem at this host. Every day I have such files in my account which no longer works:

And many more like these.
Suggestion: I checked many files and most of the problem are in the files that are not encoded in the account.

Like this O: 173.1 MB and maybe all files must be full converted even if they are small that 500mb. Like it is on all other hosts.
Like this N: 173.1 MB.
your link is ok fine is working :)
just nide weit somtinme converting :) if conwerting mkv nide longer to converted wideo beter if upload mp4 :) chek your wideo now and working :)

Top Bottom