UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
thank you admin, so i was excited to work with you but than i saw that bitcoin minimum payout is 100 could you please make it like 20 because i use bitcoin and that minimum is so much please, thank you.

This one is really good i like it. Juste the problem is like shrinkcx said. That happens to me only on firefox.
Will back to first one after fix issue.

Hello,

Same error with chrome ( Only <iframe> code embed integration )
gn2f.png

But work with embed code without <iframe> integration
https://upstream.to/embed-z704dejhvfdj.html

Can you restore the old player or correct the error please ?

Thanks & Regards,

This issue from player, we will fix it.
do you count downloads?

No, only views.

Best regards!

I think that the blue player, the one that you needed to click the icon for the subs to show, was faster than all those, even the old. The buff was alot faster. Or at least i think so.

I think that the blue player, the one that you needed to click the icon for the subs to show, was faster than all those, even the old. The buff was alot faster. Or at least i think so.

We back now to first one, other 2 players one not work subtitles with HLS and second blue player have some error at firefox.

So we will fix both and choose the best one of them to use as main player.

Best regards!

Back