UpStream.to | DMCA Ignored | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

panikoskun

I didn't notice any difference at all and to be honest me and my friends mostly care about the download speeds because let's be honest it's 2020 and nobody wants to wait 10 minutes for a 500mb file.

DropAPK

when to expect this fix. It's one of the most important thing to have subs on the videos... hah
The player that's we use doesn't support HLS and subtitles, so we change to new player until we can include subtitles with HLS at clapper player

Best regards!

DropAPK

can you tell me how much you are paying for 10000 views ? i mean the real rates because i've read comments here and i didn't see that they are same rates as the ones on here https://upstream.to/make_money.html

so i would like to know, thank you.
We count only 1 IP so, if you watch video 10 times from same IP system will count only one.

When you see at reports big number and less earning that's mean there is many views not counted.

If you need more details you can PM me and I will send to examples.

Best regards!

You should keep this player this one is so good
Last one better than this, but problem on it subtitles not working with HLS.

Best regards!

qnkov

The player now it's not bad. It's fast for me. I don't know if the other is faster or something. But til then, you can make the subs to play as default, cuz you need to active them here too by pressing the right icon.

And can you add Bulgaria to tier 4 or all other countries are by default 5?

And we still wait for couple of updates we mention with rates, double view, servers, subtitles and etc.

DropAPK

The player now it's not bad. It's fast for me. I don't know if the other is faster or something. But til then, you can make the subs to play as default, cuz you need to active them here too by pressing the right icon.

And can you add Bulgaria to tier 4 or all other countries are by default 5?

And we still wait for couple of updates we mention with rates, double view, servers, subtitles and etc.
About subtitles play as default need to modify player to make this option like other one.

Other updates we already add SSD Cache servers.

about change rates and views will see the result next month and decided what we can change.

Best regards!

spiderana

We count only 1 IP so, if you watch video 10 times from same IP system will count only one.

When you see at reports big number and less earning that's mean there is many views not counted.

If you need more details you can PM me and I will send to examples.

Best regards!
thank you for your response last question is the rates same as in https://upstream.to/make_money.html
like nothing change all correct right?

Top Bottom