UpStream.to | DMCA Ignored | HLS Over-Air - Up to $30/10k - Long term with stability

DropAPK

When we can expect new ssd servers? My new uploads are 4000+ quee
We request new servers since a week, but no servers at stock at this time.

When receive it will add directly.

Best regards!

qnkov

I think i've heard that from onlystream few times about the servers and the stock. Le'ts pray to God it's not the same case where we don't get anything. hah. :)

DropAPK

I think i've heard that from onlystream few times about the servers and the stock. Le'ts pray to God it's not the same case where we don't get anything. hah. :)
I am not onlystream or other host, so don't compare us with any host.

We talk about late at deliver servers, not deleted servers.

It's different cases :)

BTW, we receive huge storage server right now, We will move cold files to it and free some space at other servers to help at encoding :)

Best regards!

qnkov

By the way, can you change now the embed code? My video system in wordpress doesn't recognize it correctly and the videos cannot be played. I think it's because of the "style" tag. I need always to change it and that takes extra time. Thanks.

Something like that should be more than ok and works for everyone.

<iframe src="https://upstream.to/embed-9xfl9cyw4lrw.html" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

DropAPK

By the way, can you change now the embed code? My video system in wordpress doesn't recognize it correctly and the videos cannot be played. I think it's because of the "style" tag. I need always to change it and that takes extra time. Thanks.

Something like that should be more than ok and works for everyone.

<iframe src="https://upstream.to/embed-9xfl9cyw4lrw.html" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Ok, will update and inform you.

Update: After check code I think additional code for responsive.

Last edited:

osidosi

Ok, will update and inform you.

Update: After check code I think additional code for responsive.
I said before. it can be that way.

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56%;padding-top:20px;height:0;"><IFRAME SRC="embedlink" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></IFRAME></div>

DropAPK

I said before. it can be that way.

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56%;padding-top:20px;height:0;"><IFRAME SRC="embedlink" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></IFRAME></div>
It was like this code, but uploaders ask to remove it, so I will see if I can make 2 type of embed code.

llrajsll

Yet you never fixed my remote upload issue. Not comparing but with Onlystream I could atleast upload my files. I'm still requesting you to help me upload my data

qnkov

And you can make shortcut copy-icon next to the video file. Just click on it and you have it copied. And when clicked on it, to change to red or something so you know that it's that file.

DropAPK

Yet you never fixed my remote upload issue. Not comparing but with Onlystream I could atleast upload my files. I'm still requesting you to help me upload my data
I don't see any problem at URL upload, send me example link you trying upload to test it.

Every day more than 10K videos uploads using URL Upload, only your links not work?!

Send link examples to me and I will test by myself. and fix it if there is any problem like you said.

Best regards!
Post automatically merged:

And you can make shortcut copy-icon next to the video file. Just click on it and you have it copied. And when clicked on it, to change to red or something so you know that it's that file.
Will see if we can do it.

BTW, you can export code for any files you need.
Post automatically merged:

there was no <div>. there was only the iframe.
Yes, we remove div when site start, uploaders ask for that .. and now some ask to back again.

So we will try show 2 codes and uploaders choose what's he want

Top Bottom