UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Will you ever fix uploading? Remote upload is stuck at pending for hours. FTP upload doesn't work either, people complain and you ignore the issue like it's all good. ??
Send me your account to check about URL Upload.

About FTP, we will active to new servers today.

Best regards!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, Can you upgrade my account to premium?
Username : gnzl
Done.

Same here
Like I said, will active FTP at new servers.

About URL Upload send me your account to check

do you have subtitle uploading?
Yes, we support subtitles.

But you need add manually.

Best regards!

Ah I understand you cannot remember who's who since everybody is complaining about video uploads.

I contacted you on email for over a month before writing here because on email everyday you just respond with "URL is fixed now". So I thought maybe you'll take me seriously if I post in the forum.

Anyway I will just contact on here from now on, just do not delete my files because of this ;-)

Ah I understand you cannot remember who's who since everybody is complaining about video uploads.

I contacted you on email for over a month before writing here because on email everyday you just respond with "URL is fixed now". So I thought maybe you'll take me seriously if I post in the forum.

Anyway I will just contact on here from now on, just do not delete my files because of this ;-)
We take every complaining seriously if you write here or at email, it's same.

We don't remove files if you don't use our servers as backup :)

Try URL Upload now

Last edited:
I have suggestion about the subtitles.
1. Add option to hardsub if you want. For example, onlystream had this option. You could Enable or Disable it from your panel. Video files with .srt (if you could enable it for .ass format too, would be great) soft subs could be hardsubed, without adding them.
2. Don't know if it's possible. If you add the video file and the sub file in 1 folder, same name files. That way the subs to be able to run with the video, not adding them.
All of that will help, not adding subs to hundred files, which will cost us alot of time.

By the way, how u get those refferals? I have 6 of them, without knowing how.

Last edited:
Hi i want to try to use your service for my adult site please can you give to me a premium account for limited period only for try fully the service.

Username: segavideo

Last edited:
I have suggestion about the subtitles.
1. Add option to hardsub if you want. For example, onlystream had this option. You could Enable or Disable it from your panel. Video files with .srt (if you could enable it for .ass format too, would be great) soft subs could be hardsubed, without adding them.
2. Don't know if it's possible. If you add the video file and the sub file in 1 folder, same name files. That way the subs to be able to run with the video, not adding them.
All of that will help, not adding subs to hundred files, which will cost us alot of time.

By the way, how u get those refferals? I have 6 of them, without knowing how.

Hello,

We have active this option now:
Draw subtitles over video (for MKV videos with subtitles in file) .

Best regards!

Hi i want to try to use your service for my adult site please can you give to me a premium account for limited period only for try fully the service.

Username: segavideo
Hello,

We upgrade your account.

Best regards!

Back