Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
I apologize for the late replies recently, I am here from now on.

Today I can't access the Uploadship
What's going on I hope will fine in soon
Still ?

Please renew my premium account
User56
Thanks !
Done ;)

Hello
i start uploading :)
please upgrade my account
user: tozeurus
Thanks
Check your E-Mail for the gift

Wrong thread
It's ok, NVM :smile:

please respond any email ,
Done, Please PM here too.

Last edited:
I uploaded small torrent file

- hxxps://www.uploadship.com/c809be9b91724db1

And not be able to download :no_mouth:

My account files setting is for public access, there are captcha and download button in download page but seems like just an image because not clickable even without adblock.

My account files setting is for public access, there are captcha and download button in download page but seems like just an image because not clickable even without adblock.

I downloaded the file without problem.

Are you download with premium account ?

I'm on free plan and not be able to download any file
Check my video proof below:
- hxxps://www98.zippyshare.com/v/JKGbsbRE/file.html

No actually i downloaded as guest.
I saw your video....mmm i don't know why ... tried with another browser?
I'm using firefox as well

Can you please try it out with another browser, if the problem doesn't exist with another browser that can be one of your extensions blocking your clicks.

Can you please try it out with another browser, if the problem doesn't exist with another browser that can be one of your extensions blocking your clicks.
Okay it has different page layout when I'm trying to access the download page with RDP server, there is no addon installed on it.

In my personal web browser I have 4 addon active

- Download all images (active)
- IDM (active)
- Ublock origin (disable by default for uploadship.com)
- Video download helper (active)

If its mean to download a files from uploadship server people need to uninstall their adblock / ublock addon instead disable the plugin then your website is very aggressive.

Almost everyone nowadays has the adblock addon in their browser and makes them to disable that addon while browsing in your website is an achievment, but I have never seen any single website on the internet that requires people to uninstall the addon in order to access / download from the linked website.

Regards.

Okay it has different page layout when I'm trying to access the download page with RDP server, there is no addon installed on it.

In my personal web browser I have 4 addon active

- Download all images (active)
- IDM (active)
- Ublock origin (disable by default for uploadship.com)
- Video download helper (active)

If its mean to download a files from uploadship server people need to uninstall their adblock / ublock addon instead disable the plugin then your website is very aggressive.

Almost everyone nowadays has the adblock addon in their browser and makes them to disable that addon while browsing in your website is an achievment, but I have never seen any single website on the internet that requires people to uninstall the addon in order to access / download from the linked website.

Regards.

We are already allow all Users and visitors to download for Free without any limitation even they are using ADBlock software :)

Anyway your problem is not from our side and not from your PC side too .
It's from your ADBlock .

Your ADBlock developers have not only removed the ADS they are also removing 50% of the Page content too without any reason to do that maybe by mistake .

So you have to contact them for the solution ^^

And welcome with us ;)

I downloaded the file without problem.

Really thank you so much Awesome mate <3

Thank you for paying me :ok_hand:
QPqAqoE.png

Last edited:
Hi:
1) Lifespan for un-active files is?
2) how many visits you counts per IP per day?
3) Minimum file size to get rewards?
4) Do you count adblock users?
5) Stats are realtime?
Thanks.

Back