Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
Yes too much we know but we are really looking for the best co-operation with our loyal users and you are already one of them always will get Paid in the time and you are so welcome with us <3
Sorry but:

1- I don't uderstand how it can be for a better co-operation, can you explain this point pls?

2- Why 100, why not 30 or 50 ?

Hei.... i uploader active but min request $100 very big
:rage::japanese_ogre:
You are so welcome with us ;)
Sorry but:

1- I don't uderstand how it can be for a better co-operation, can you explain this point pls?

2- Why 100, why not 30 or 50 ?
OK ^^
As we always listen and as we said before we are working as a partners with our users so the decision is back to the both of us ;)

So ,
We have decreased the minimum withdrawal amount from $100 to $25 Only + No deduction + No any withdrawal Fees ;)

Last edited:
upload not working, queue files and press transfer it said proccessing but upload never really start
u can use zoom uploader
Post automatically merged:

Sir,
my most of the viewers are from India, Pakistan and Egypt. they are downloading my files daily. but according to your your TERMS AND Condition,you count ONE IP for a download.
SIR can you count more IPs for a download?..
For this change, u can permanently ban on legal VPNs..
sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
upload not working, queue files and press transfer it said proccessing but upload never really start
Check it now Please ;)

u can use zoom uploader
Post automatically merged:

Sir,
my most of the viewers are from India, Pakistan and Egypt. they are downloading my files daily. but according to your your TERMS AND Condition,you count ONE IP for a download.
SIR can you count more IPs for a download?..
For this change, u can permanently ban on legal VPNs..
sorry for bad english.
Thank you so much for your comment and your trying to help ;)

About your visitors you will get $10 every 1000 download Fixed for all countries ;)

Back