Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
Perhaps you were confused by the PPD Overview under "my profits". I believe all visits and downloads are listed there, but only unique downloads (1 per IP 24 hours) count and are confirmed as rewards I think. The files themselves show that number.
Thank you so much for your comment <3

We have already upgraded it to make it more clear for everyone ;)

So welcome <3

Perhaps you were confused by the PPD Overview under "my profits". I believe all visits and downloads are listed there, but only unique downloads (1 per IP 24 hours) count and are confirmed as rewards I think. The files themselves show that number.
Yep, you're right, it was confused at least for me, because I saw 4 downloads under the balance secttion even close enough to the "withdrawal" button and then I didn't know why they don't count me those downloads, but now everythings it's okay! I already made my first 0.10$ today haha

Yep, you're right, it was confused at least for me, because I saw 4 downloads under the balance secttion even close enough to the "withdrawal" button and then I didn't know why they don't count me those downloads, but now everythings it's okay! I already made my first 0.10$ today haha
Awesome ;)

Check it now ;)
If still please PM your username ;)
Adult video accept?
Sorry No :)
I don't get the Activation Email...
Are you mean your account details ?
Do you accept pirated files?
xD
1 counted download / ip / 24 h? you guys are not serious...
Sure we are Serious ;)
What about top 3 Paid Users ;)
direct.php

Hey man,
Is there a limit for the file size to be downloaded by free user?
I have a file around 4 GB and the free users can't download it.
It shows upgrade message.

Thanks
There's no any limits for the download they can download any file size + any amount per day + Unlimited Traffic for everyone even Free ;)

Could you please check again and let me know ;)

Back