Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
@UploadShip I tested your service, though you mentioned that files over 1kb get counted, but in reality only files over 10 kb are being counted, 3 files of 9.5 kb, 3.1 kb and 7.34 kb didn't get counted. They were not shown in downloads report. I think you should check your reporting system.

Your reports aren't working, it was my mistake to report good things about your hosting on other threads. Files below 10 kb are not getting counted, you should mention this and earnings report not showing correct balance.

So after almost about 12 downloads from the same ip address, downloads have stopped getting counted. In this way you won't get serious uploaders. You are shaving like hell and your actions doesn't reflect your promise - reports not working, no unlimited ip count, files less than 10 kb not counted.

@UploadShip Well! I went ahead and tested and checked the download count (based on above alegations!! ;))- What is being said is true, as you have advertised on your "Make Money" Page that you count all (legal) vpn downloads - but that is not the case - you only count 1 vpn ip per 24 hrs (well, I am not sure about 24 hrs, I tested it for only 2 hrs). I used a reputed vpn service and tried to download my files (without logging as the uploader) after a waiting period of 3 mins and saw that the first download was counted and after that no more downloads were counted for the ip address, but if I changed the ip address to a new one the download got counted. I tested this for a span of 2 hrs and results were same - only 1 vpn ip gets counted instead of all downloads from vpns.

I think this is misleading and you should either provide a clarification or change your terms. I am ok being challenged on this.

@UploadShip I tested your service, though you mentioned that files over 1kb get counted, but in reality only files over 10 kb are being counted, 3 files of 9.5 kb, 3.1 kb and 7.34 kb didn't get counted. They were not shown in downloads report. I think you should check your reporting system.

Hi @UploadShip there are discrepancies in the earnings report : It shows $0.00 for unpaid earnings whereas in the monthly report it shows confirmed rewards unpaid. Ihave attached the screenshots : and

Your reports aren't working, it was my mistake to report good things about your hosting on other threads. Files below 10 kb are not getting counted, you should mention this and earnings report not showing correct balance.

So after almost about 12 downloads from the same ip address, downloads have stopped getting counted. In this way you won't get serious uploaders. You are shaving like hell and your actions doesn't reflect your promise - reports not working, no unlimited ip count, files less than 10 kb not counted.

Sorry for late answer ^^
We were upgrading our system ;)
Check out your new Management Panel ;)

About Files under 10KB Fixed ;)
About testing download we already counting unlimited downloads Per IP - Also we share up to 90% of our profit with our users :)
So after your counted 12 times of download i think you were stopped not the counter ( Don't forget this is illegal and maybe cause a serious damage to your Account health - Check it out from your management panel ) :)
Also take in mind that you are testing by new accounts which haven't enough downloading history so it's already still under monitoring !

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us ;)

Last edited:
Sorry for late answer ^^
We were upgrading our system ;)
Check out your new Management Panel ;)

About Files under 10KB Fixed ;)
About testing download we already counting unlimited downloads Per IP - Also we share up to 90% of our profit with our users :)
So after your counted 12 times of download i think you were stopped not the counter ( Don't forget this is illegal and maybe cause a serious damage to your Account health - Check it out from your management panel ) :)
Also take in mind that you are testing by new accounts which haven't enough downloading history so it's already still under monitoring !

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us ;)

@UploadShip thnx for your clarification, but the issue with vpn ips not recording multiple downloads is still there, for me its a non-issue, but I think you should mention it on your "Make Money" page that you will count single download (one download) from 1 vpn ip. But, curiously its a hit and miss, I found multiple downloads counted from vpn ips also, so some ips were counted multiple times some were not, so what I think, that there may be glitches. @UploadShip I don't have any intention to do anything illegal, I was just testing out the system, hope you understand. There may be users who are downloading all of our files, the reason I am interested in your hosting is that in the case of other hosters we don't get credit for all the downloads, but cudos to u, we get a fighting chance.

@UploadShip thnx for your clarification, but the issue with vpn ips not recording multiple downloads is still there, for me its a non-issue, but I think you should mention it on your "Make Money" page that you will count single download (one download) from 1 vpn ip. But, curiously its a hit and miss, I found multiple downloads counted from vpn ips also, so some ips were counted multiple times some were not, so what I think, that there may be glitches. @UploadShip I don't have any intention to do anything illegal, I was just testing out the system, hope you understand. There may be users who are downloading all of our files, the reason I am interested in your hosting is that in the case of other hosters we don't get credit for all the downloads, but cudos to u, we get a fighting chance.
I have already replied some answer before for that ^^
But are you use Private VPN - Premium One - NON Shared IP ?
is your VPN IP Reported as a spam ?
is this VPN IP always download with us ?
There's too many about that but we already count all legal and legal mean to make you understand we Pay when we got Profit also we share up to 95% for now with our Premium users ;)
You are welcome with us and if you need any help or have any private personal request that your work might need just let us know we have already direct emailed you so ask us there for anything :)

It seems like your upload speed is kinda low.
We have contacted you already did you still facing this problem ?
Just let us know where you are uploading from ( Country ) so we can move your uploads for another nearest connection ^^

I have already replied some answer before for that ^^
But are you use Private VPN - Premium One - NON Shared IP ?
is your VPN IP Reported as a spam ?
is this VPN IP always download with us ?
There's too many about that but we already count all legal and legal mean to make you understand we Pay when we got Profit also we share up to 95% for now with our Premium users ;)
You are welcome with us and if you need any help or have any private personal request that your work might need just let us know we have already direct emailed you so ask us there for anything :)

ha ha ha :) Gr8 response, like the spirit!! yeah was testing with Private VPN premium, to see IP change effects and download counts, it doesn't matter to me as we have proxy blockers on our site, but was curious to test it out after @genkins soci reported ip count issue, normal ips are getting counted with no issues at all, there may be some problems with vpn ips - but lets not focus on those things - overall amazing support.

Moreover @UploadShip congrats for a great designed Management Portal, its the best, even Dropapk are now planning to implement some features from u guys - the ability to sort files according to various parameters etc, and thnx for the gift, will soon see some action from my side !!!

ha ha ha :) Gr8 response, like the spirit!! yeah was testing with Private VPN premium, to see IP change effects and download counts, it doesn't matter to me as we have proxy blockers on our site, but was curious to test it out after @genkins soci reported ip count issue, normal ips are getting counted with no issues at all, there may be some problems with vpn ips - but lets not focus on those things - overall amazing support.

Moreover @UploadShip congrats for a great designed Management Portal, its the best, even Dropapk are now planning to implement some features from u guys - the ability to sort files according to various parameters etc, and thnx for the gift, will soon see some action from my side !!!
Thank you so much for your kind words ^^
Always welcome with us ;)

Back