Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
No WebMoney

AsRGbkx.png

There are few questions (I am writing this in regards to your PM/invitation)

1. What do you actually mean by legal downloads and what are illegal downloads?

2. On your rewards/Make Money page - you have mentioned that you count any files above 0 kb for rewards (fixed rate), I received a PM from you and I was interested, so I created an account to test your service and uploaded few wordpress (woocommerce) premium plugins which are small somewhere 100kb to 200 kb in size, they were not counted at all. So, the system should work the way you advertise. I already work with Mexashare and Dropapk and downloads are counted the way they should be counted.

3. The most important thing - Are the payouts daily? Because in today's scenario - you can't expect webmasters with huge downloads to wait for a month to get paid. I have been burned a lot of times - most recently by File555/Flix555 - I think they are gone and with them my payouts. I am interested in daily payouts, however small the amount be (obviously more than your min payout limit).

4. Do you work with webmasters - website admins who have huge downloads daily?

There are few questions (I am writing this in regards to your PM/invitation)

1. What do you actually mean by legal downloads and what are illegal downloads?

2. On your rewards/Make Money page - you have mentioned that you count any files above 0 kb for rewards (fixed rate), I received a PM from you and I was interested, so I created an account to test your service and uploaded few wordpress (woocommerce) premium plugins which are small somewhere 100kb to 200 kb in size, they were not counted at all. So, the system should work the way you advertise. I already work with Mexashare and Dropapk and downloads are counted the way they should be counted.

3. The most important thing - Are the payouts daily? Because in today's scenario - you can't expect webmasters with huge downloads to wait for a month to get paid. I have been burned a lot of times - most recently by File555/Flix555 - I think they are gone and with them my payouts. I am interested in daily payouts, however small the amount be (obviously more than your min payout limit).

4. Do you work with webmasters - website admins who have huge downloads daily?
Yes we count all files ^^
I think 1 and 2 question will have the same answer : downloading your own files will not be counted since it's Illegal ^^
3 - Yes we pay daily usually 1 - 6 hours to receive your Payment ;)
4 - Sure and i have replied your PM ;)

My apologies, I downloaded a file which didn't belong to my account, as per the tests that I performed small files are being counted properly. One more question, where do I see the ip addresses/country code that download my files?

My apologies, I downloaded a file which didn't belong to my account, as per the tests that I performed small files are being counted properly. One more question, where do I see the ip addresses/country code that download my files?
We have a Fixed Rates for now ;)
We can't share any personal INFO about our users / visitors ^^
If you need any special request just let us know : https://www.uploadship.com/contact.html

No bulk file select option in filemanager?

Its available, right-click on "Your Uploads" in your File Manager and you will be able to "Select All Items" . "Your Uploads" can be found on the left top, just above the Files table. The interface in my opinion is pretty sleek and along with the rewards option can make you loads of money if you play along TOS.

No bulk file select option in filemanager?
Avoxi Smith Already Answered your question correctly ;)
Its available, right-click on "Your Uploads" in your File Manager and you will be able to "Select All Items" . "Your Uploads" can be found on the left top, just above the Files table. The interface in my opinion is pretty sleek and along with the rewards option can make you loads of money if you play along TOS.
Thank you so much for your comment and your support :)
You 're so welcome with us ;)

We have increased our fixed rate to $4 with unlimited everything also made some upgrades to help our users making more Profit ^^
Hope this will help both of us ;)

Last edited:
Back