Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
Where can I see download statistics?
You can check your PPD/PPS statistics by date and time and file status here : https://www.uploadship.com/plugins/rewards/site/account_rewards.php
And you can check any file full report by right click on it -> More -> Stats :

:)

Uploaded 4 files, and not one download?
You have to share them after uploading xD

And how long do you plan on offering the rates? for a few hours?
Actually we don't plan to decrease our PPD rates for now :)
And Thank you for your comment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It can not be this, from 18 files there are no downloads in 8 hours. Cheating !!!
XUFTNfr.png

Sorry, but no. The price for 1 month is 3 times more expensive than other hosters. And other hosters are better known than you.

GogllJm.jpg

The PPS model will not interest anyone. At least there will be few if any users who spend so much money on an unknown hoster and there are very few files on forums.

I wish you a lot of success!!

Sorry, but no. The price for 1 month is 3 times more expensive than other hosters. And other hosters are better known than you.

GogllJm.jpg

The PPS model will not interest anyone. At least there will be few if any users who spend so much money on an unknown hoster and there are very few files on forums.

Thank you for your comment :)

Last edited:

GogllJm.jpg

We have changed premium membership prices don't forget to check it now ;)

Back