Discussion: UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

723 comments
made a request but still didn't receive it.
Request Date:Payment Method:Amount:Paid Date:
07/05/2020 06:30:37*************$***.7616/05/2020 01:11:48

On Pending Payment: say $0.00

Payout maximum delay period is 7 days if there's a huge amount of withdrawal requests ;)
Please take a look for my request.

said PAID on 16/05/2020 01:11:48?
noting receive it.

username Kepler.

Thank you for the transfer :beer:
Reported $ 30.1 - received $ 28.66 (probably PayPal took a commission)

I wish you health in these hard times !

we keep playing :)
Regards :)
Always Welcome <3
It is completely understandable and nowadays the covid situations are affecting everyone's businesses...
I have very good experience since I joined your service and the payment were always within < 24 hrs, and top fixed rates as well compared to other file hosts : ))
I noticed the Paypal email I received today and wanted to thank for processing it and to wish you the best.... and hopefully a longterm partnership with yourself...
Take care and stay safe.
You are one of our Top Great Users Always Welcome with us <3
It's been a long time since we saw a reliable and trustfull file host like this one, live long and stay safe :mask:
Thank you so much mate <3
increased minimum payout from $25 to $100 :unamused:
@shb18 Replied ;)
temporary .for covid 19
Thank you so much for your comment and your kind <3
Post automatically merged:

made a request but still didn't receive it.
Request Date:Payment Method:Amount:Paid Date:
07/05/2020 06:30:37*************$***.7616/05/2020 01:11:48

On Pending Payment: say $0.00

Please take a look for my request.

said PAID on 16/05/2020 01:11:48?
noting receive it.

username Kepler.
We already Paid it !
You have asked for Bank Transfer So Please check it with your Bank !
Also Did you read what you have Posted ?
" Payout maximum delay period is 7 days if there's a huge amount of withdrawal requests ;) " < What about this Part ?

We always contact you in normal days asking you Personally if you have received your Payment and we Always keep this till you Confirm that you have received it ( Already did for about $3000 ) for now !

You Also have our Personal E-Mail and our Social Media Accounts and you can always reach us there so why you just come here to Make this Reply ?

BTW it's a greedy when you think by this reply you are forcing us to go outside and check the bank again for you !

You should receive your Payment Shortly keep in touch with your Bank if you didn't within the next 72 hours let us know here again !

We Thank you for your cooperation and we have Unfortunately Banned your account as a reply for your behavior !

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Always Welcome <3

You are one of our Top Great Users Always Welcome with us <3

Thank you so much mate <3

@shb18 Replied ;)

Thank you so much for your comment and your kind <3

We already Paid it !
You have asked for Bank Transfer So Please check it with your Bank !
Also Did you read what you have Posted ?
" Payout maximum delay period is 7 days if there's a huge amount of withdrawal requests ;) " < What about this Part ?

We always contact you in normal days asking you Personally if you have received your Payment and we Always keep this till you Confirm that you have received it ( Already did for about $3000 ) for now !

You Also have our Personal E-Mail and our Social Media Accounts and you can always reach us there so why you just come here to Make this Reply ?

BTW it's a greedy when you think by this reply you are forcing us to go outside and check the bank again for you !

You should receive your Payment Shortly keep in touch with your Bank if you didn't within the next 72 hours let us know here again !

We Thank you for your cooperation and we have Unfortunately Banned your account as a reply for your behavior !

Good Luck :)
I already check but still didn't receive it bro,
why you banned my account?
I just post your rule from your site:

I made a request on 07/05/2020.
You send the request on 16/05/2020.
Your rules say:
Payout maximum delay period is 7 days if there's a huge amount of withdrawal requests

I don't think I'm wrong with something.
I always respect your rules and appreciate what you do and quick support.
I suppose this delay is because of COVID virus, nothing to worry.
Please re-enable the account.
Regards,

I already check but still didn't receive it bro,
why you banned my account?
I just post your rule from your site:

I made a request on 07/05/2020.
You send the request on 16/05/2020.
Your rules say:
Payout maximum delay period is 7 days if there's a huge amount of withdrawal requests

I don't think I'm wrong with something.
I always respect your rules and appreciate what you do and quick support.
I suppose this delay is because of COVID virus, nothing to worry.
Please re-enable the account.
Regards,
It's OK we have reactivated your Account !
Please let us know if you have received your Payment .
Welcome Back Kepler ;)
sorry for come to post so lately :sweat_smile:
Thank for fast payment I got all at 16/05/2020 01:12:06
Love to work with uploadship
and Thank for always help me solve in all problems:ok_hand::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
We Love to work with you much more Dear and you are so so Welcome <3

minimum payout is 100usd? , so if we use the free ppd plan , we need 20000 downloads to reach the withdraw limit? woah thats going to take a lifetime to achieve :)
If $100 you need 10K downloads ;)
But anyway now is $50 ,
It's not our Choice we did it when we have to due to lock down ;)
BTW 10K not need your lifetime xD

great news for me...payment received yesterday.
thanks a lot UploadShip
also thanks again for daily assist and support via FB.
Cheers.
Always welcome BRO <3
Thank you for the update ;)

I can ask for a premium account extension ?
edit : THX :beer: (2020:06:01)
Sorry for the late reply and yeah already done once saw it ;)

We have a good news Guys now minimum withdrawal is $50 ;)
Because of now banks working more time and Really Thank you so much all our users for your understand and patience <3

Please let our Friends know ;)

All new Payments will be done within the next 48 hours then We will back normal for daily Payments ( 1 - 6 Hours to get Paid ) .

Last edited:
no pop ups seems good
i will try
i get free priemim?
Sure just get your First 1000 Downloads and let me know ;)

We have a good news Guys now minimum withdrawal is $50 ;)
Because of now banks working more time and Really Thank you so much all our users for your understand and patience <3

Please let our Friends know ;)

All new Payments will be done within the next 48 hours then We will back normal for daily Payments ( 1 - 6 Hours to get Paid ) .
All Payments Done ;)

My review about UploadShip!!!!

First lets start when i started with UploadShip, i upload some files and didn't care about the payout just to see how it goes and upload even more files. After some time i notice that the minimum payout was $10 where others where around $2, i continue uploading and sharing the links. Then when i made around $5 i got a person (girl) wanting to buy anything that i point out, i said to her what you may look is in the software link i gave her the UploadShip link and what she does is imediately buy premium without me saying anything more. After she made the purchase she made a donation via paypal to me using a old store i got setup online and never heard from her again. Didn't know what happen but the payment was reverse a few days later and i lost funds because it was using a merchant account. At the same time the status of UploadShip was refunded.

So probably it was a stolen card or she went to the bank and reverse all the payments. Anyway a few months pass by and UploadShip increase payout to $25 and i said well $25 minimum payout then. I continue upload content to the site and Covid happen and payout was increase to $100 and now we are talking big provider minimum cashout, well i continue uploading as it was temporary. Now the minimum payout last time i checked is $50. Not easy not hard as well. Let's upload and see those convertions and see how it goes.

Note: My last post here in the forum about UploadShip i asked how on earth is it possible to achieve the minimum payout and got a response with the right content 24 hours so i'm definely making any mistake as my earnings are way below that.

First lets start when i started with UploadShip, i upload some files and didn't care about the payout just to see how it goes and upload even more files. After some time i notice that the minimum payout was $10 where others where around $2, i continue uploading and sharing the links. Then when i made around $5 i got a person (girl) wanting to buy anything that i point out, i said to her what you may look is in the software link i gave her the UploadShip link and what she does is imediately buy premium without me saying anything more. After she made the purchase she made a donation via paypal to me using a old store i got setup online and never heard from her again. Didn't know what happen but the payment was reverse a few days later and i lost funds because it was using a merchant account. At the same time the status of UploadShip was refunded.

So probably it was a stolen card or she went to the bank and reverse all the payments. Anyway a few months pass by and UploadShip increase payout to $25 and i said well $25 minimum payout then. I continue upload content to the site and Covid happen and payout was increase to $100 and now we are talking big provider minimum cashout, well i continue uploading as it was temporary. Now the minimum payout last time i checked is $50. Not easy not hard as well. Let's upload and see those convertions and see how it goes.

Note: My last post here in the forum about UploadShip i asked how on earth is it possible to achieve the minimum payout and got a response with the right content 24 hours so i'm definely making any mistake as my earnings are way below that.
you complain about mini payout or premuim sale?

can trust?
Sure ;)
Thank you so much <3
Definitely yes .... around 6 months using them and still counting :)
Always So Welcome <3
but the bad things is that uploadship did not provide to upload movies and TV shows, if you open this type of upload then please let me know thanks
We Don't accept any kind of Videos Except the following and you Must own it's copyright to Upload or share it:
- Cartoon .
- 3D .
- Anime .
- Documentary .
- Educational, teaching, learing .
- Tutorial .

NVM its OK and welcome back ;)

you complain about mini payout or premuim sale?
Nothing from this xD

ZRenjaninac?
?

Resource Limit Reached
Error 508
Still ?
Please contact us from here : https://www.uploadship.com/contact.html

Good News : We have increased our rates [ Extra 20% ( Premium and Free ) ] so 1000 Downloads = $12 Fixed for all countries For our Premium users ;)

Last edited:
Back