UploadShip.COM - $100 All Countries, No POP-ADS - No Spam !

nyxos

@UploadShip In the account management portal does all of the element have to be green? What should be the status of the Adblock button Green or Red, If I keep it as Red the account health goes down - Please suggest.

swash

I tried uploading few files but upload speed is not up to mark..getting 1/3 speed of what I get with other hosts also no FTP support !

UploadShip

@UploadShip In the account management portal does all of the element have to be green? What should be the status of the Adblock button Green or Red, If I keep it as Red the account health goes down - Please suggest.
We have replied your E-Mail ;)
I tried uploading few files but upload speed is not up to mark..getting 1/3 speed of what I get with other hosts also no FTP support !
Please let us know from which location you are uploading ?
Upload :

Download :

And could you please try it again now since we were doing some upgrades ;)
Also if you still facing this problem please contact us to move your account files to the nearest server of your location :)

User56

Why are you now counting 1 download to an IP address every 24 hours ???
I have regular recipients who download many different files a day from me.
So if person X downloads 20 different files from me per day - will you count me only one download ??? We will unfortunately have to say goodbye :disappointed:

UploadShip

Why are you now counting 1 download to an IP address every 24 hours ???
I have regular recipients who download many different files a day from me.
So if person X downloads 20 different files from me per day - will you count me only one download ??? We will unfortunately have to say goodbye :disappointed:
Actually we have updated our PPD System to increase our users profit and share up to 95% of our profit with them ^^

How ?

As an example your PPD profit last day before this update : All downloads were counting for Fixed $4 All countries :
So you got this : $0.326 / 72

But now After 1 Download Per IP For Fixed $10 All countries :
You got this : $0.48 / 48

Take your time to see the results with this update and if you didn't like it or your profit didn't increased just let us know ;)

UploadShip

after update although rate increase for free user, download counts drop 40%
Please Confirm did your profit dropped too or just the download count since we have changed our PPD Count rules with new high Fixed Rates ?

UploadShip

after update although rate increase for free user, download counts drop 40%
We have checked your account 3 Times ( Your Profit INCREASED ) - But for sure as a unique count it will be less than before just for the downloads count ^^

skyminsky

After requesting payment, I was credited with payment.
In fact, there was no payment.
DropApk - paid immediately request.
I guess payment problems are starting

UploadShip

You have contacted us and we have already replied about this mistake but now we can see you have deleted all your files !

Anyway working with us or not not meaning you will not receive your Payment ( It's already your Profit and your rights so you should got your payment right now as the Responsible department told us ) !

BTW you have worked with us few months and we have already paid you about $300 without late or any problems also we offered you a Premium account for free but you just ignore all this and just move away for one mistake which already we said Sorry for it and solved it for you ( ALSO YOU HAVE ASKED FOR THE LAST PAYMENT 28 / 12 / 2019 THAT'S MEAN IT'S ONLY 3 DAYS OF LATE ) !!!!

We are really not looking for this kind of co-operation between us and our users !

Good Luck !
Post automatically merged:

Also we have sent your $20.31 Payment + An addition $25 to the same WMZ Wallet as a gift from UploadShip for your effort with us :)

UploadShip Respect all others File-hosters and Specially DropAPK :)

Regards .

Last edited:

DoctorX

Cheers mate for the premium.
Regarding the free users, are they able to parallel downloads? any daily limit to the number of downloads?

Top Bottom