Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with Remote URL upload:

When I first used uploadrocket, I was able to use openload links and/or openload direct links to make uploadrocket links. But now that stopped working. Which streaming host's links or direct links can I use to make uploadrocket links via remote URL upload. Any help would be appreciated.

more of the same here, users losing the time for nothing, download does not start at all for free users, status is frozen and iam already upset with all of this, the two host apparent look that work but they are not .

for more that 2 hrs that status does not move , i try my self and have to do a bunch pop up to get to last step and nothing!!

more of the same here, users losing the time for nothing, download does not start at all for free users, status is frozen and iam already upset with all of this, the two host apparent look that work but they are not .

for more that 2 hrs that status does not move , i try my self and have to do a bunch pop up to get to last step and nothing!!

Problem with Captcha software - Fixed now.

Is this host just PPD? No PPS? I ask because no host give 100% Download with 55% Sale.
When I created my account it auto-select MIX "MIX 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales"
But ALL of them show the exact same thing, 100% DL and 55% Sale.
Pretty confusing to new users to your site :thumbdown:

Profit Mode
PPD 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
PPS 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
MIX 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales <--- preselected

Last edited:
Is this host just PPD? No PPS? I ask because no host give 100% Download with 55% Sale.
When I created my account it auto-select MIX "MIX 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales"
But ALL of them show the exact same thing, 100% DL and 55% Sale.
Pretty confusing to new users to your site :thumbdown:

Profit Mode
PPD 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
PPS 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
MIX 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales <--- preselected

All plans are the same - It is from when we first started and had different mixes - Now we just offer one plan = BEST PLAN - Like you said nobody gives best plan like we do :-)

Signup and try us - As you see here - NO COMPLAINTS and ON TIME PAYMENTS - We have been here for 3 years - Very reliable!

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE SEEING NORMAL DOWNLOAD SPEEDS AGAIN - IT WILL REALLY HELP TO GET YOUR INPUT TO SEE IF ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

PS. Previous post shows when we turned off downloads for 2 minutes while we made some tests - So there is no download issues now.

hi!

Can I get a premium?

thanks

Thanks for premium ≧◉ᴥ◉≦

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back