uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have had a premium account at Uploaded since practically the beginning of their services and never had the slightest problem .... Until the last few months ...

The first alert: payment after two months or so, with responsive support

Currently

More than 90 days ago, I ask for a repayment. After more than 50 days during which it says "Paid", still no money in my account. I contact their services and I am asked to try again ....

The money is "returned" to my balance and I therefore re-apply for repayment and there, it has been more than a month since "Verified".

And neither the support in French nor the support in English no longer give any sign of life

So, is it the scheduled end of Uploaded and the total non-payment of what they owe? .. Amazing after all these years without a hitch ...

I have had a premium account at Uploaded since practically the beginning of their services and never had the slightest problem .... Until the last few months ...

In what payment method has this happened to you?

I who have been with uploaded.net for almost 15 years .. I have only seen a delay of almost 90 days in the bank's payment method and it was also at the end of summer .. in August

Last edited:
It is rare so many returns, because of these things that it takes a long time per bank I switched to Bitcoin but, lately they are also taking a long time ... they must be about to pay ...

It is rare so many returns, because of these things that it takes a long time per bank I switched to Bitcoin but, lately they are also taking a long time ... they must be about to pay ...

For some time this is no longer rare, quite the contrary

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't switch to Bitcoins (Where are the best places to buy and sell?) because everything is stuck on "verified"

They don t do anything to make easy to bring our money ; it s termined now i should take another one host !! BYE BYE
i started with other host
i am fed up with them
i will not make them earn again
Post automatically merged:

do you know what happened?
they rejected the payout after they already confirmed and after 37 days
what a company
they think they will not pay me
i will get my money
the worst and most tricky host ever now
from now on they will start not to paying
this host is shit

Last edited:
I think this is it with Uploaded. It was a nice 10 years. I have been waiting for my money for more than 2 months. Until today there is nothing. I think they have problems.

I will only use rapidgator and ddownload, dropapk from now on.

Mausebein please read the news about UL two months ago:

It's in german language, but i think your nick is german, so i just gave it a try :relaxed:

It's not the legal problem at this point of time - rather, it is a question of your attitude and how they treat their partners.

That arent news and yes, I´m german.

The facts are: in the last years many uploader leave this page...they ban accounts, thats a nogo, or?

Some guys use UL for the affiliate...its a good affiliate, sure, but its not a miracle to say that this is a circle: not many uploader = not many content = not many premium-users = not really great income. And the content will delete immediatly if anyone (ANYONE) can abuse from the website. Donald Duck can do this, you or me can do this and if someone have too many abuses the account is gone.

Perhaps you do this 10 times, perhaps 20 times, but someone is the point reached where you change the host. Like I said....its a question of time.

Back