uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hello guys , i kindly need your help
i think other wmz users can also use this if it is possible

on webmoney account ,there is a wmx option
i already opened wmx account in my webmoney wallet
so as i can see they have bitcoin adress in wmx account
so the question is ;

if i write my wmx bitcoin account number to uploaded payout page , can i get paid to wmx wallet?
so then i can exchange it to wmz easily right?
does anyone have any info about it?
thanks in advance

so the question is ;

if i write my wmx bitcoin account number to uploaded payout page , can i get paid to wmx wallet?
thanks in advance
You can't provide bitcoin wallet or bitcoin adress on uploaded page because uploaded doesnt actually send you bitcoins, but they send you bitcoin vouchers (cryptovouchers) to your provided email. Then you go to your email inbox and reedem your voucher codes (actually exchanging those vouchers to real bitcoins) at cryptovoucher exchange page so in that exchange process you can only put whichever bitcoin adress you like. It can be bitcoin adress generated from vmx purse. You can and then exchange it back to wme or wmz when received but in this scenario, you actually exchange your money twice - so you will lose about 15% of requested money value or even more.

so the question is ;

thanks in advance
No you cannot
Due to uploaded willnot accept your bitcoin address in wme
It will give you address error and if it accepted it will be decline by Support Team while checking your payout

No you cannot
Due to uploaded willnot accept your bitcoin address in wme
It will give you address error and if it accepted it will be decline by Support Team while checking your payout
Appreciate you all
Btw another Friday and no payment
What the hell they wanna do
If they pay next week it is too late
Why you guys don’t complain?
I already sent them 2 mails

another trick from uploaded
2020-06-05 around 35 days passed and this is friday and there is no payment
they postpone as long as they can
i am still ok but some of you guys did not get paid over 40 days
what the hell is this host doing?
no support here, no customer service (always copy paste answer)
what do you think
our payments postponed to next week again (not sure also)

Back