uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello guys, I would appreciate if someone would kindly help me with some info.

I used this host years ago (like 5-6 years +) Account got locked for multiple dmca reports/complaints, but they paid me all my earnings even after the lock, using WME and bank wires...
I was able to register again with the old locked email, does this mean they have new owners? If they let me sign up a new account with this Email, I think it's okay and I'm not blacklisted any more...

Some more questions:

1. Is it still possible to have nice earnings from the PPD and not just sales? they used to pay quite well (and count!) only for the downloads...

2. From what I read, payment via WME take a long time, while this cryptovoucher is faster, sometimes even 1 day after request. Are this vouchers literally crypto currnencies? could be redeemed to bitcoin using a wallet for example? If so, I don't understand why people are still using WME and not just create a Bitcoin wallet, if the payment is much faster...

I think I'm gonna give em another try after so many years. I made good amounts of money with them until they locked my account due to many dmca complaints...

Last edited:

I used this host years ago (like 5-6 years +) Account got locked for multiple dmca reports/complaints, but they paid me all my earnings even after the lock, using WME and bank wires...
I was able to register again with the old locked email, does this mean they have new owners? If they let me sign up a new account with this Email, I think it's okay and I'm not blacklisted any more...

Some more questions:

1. Is it still possible to have nice earnings from the PPD and not just sales? they used to pay quite well (and count!) only for the downloads...

2. From what I read, payment via WME take a long time, while this cryptovoucher is faster, sometimes even 1 day after request. Are this vouchers literally crypto currnencies? could be redeemed to bitcoin using a wallet for example? If so, I don't understand why people are still using WME and not just create a Bitcoin wallet, if the payment is much faster...

I think I'm gonna give em another try after so many years. I made good amounts of money with them until they locked my account due to many dmca complaints...

Buddy; personally i dont use bitcoin because , when i got 200 euros to my bitcoin and then wanna exchange it to wme i will loose 20euros !
i use webmoney for shopping thats why i dont use bitcoin.
for your other questions, i think someone will help you
and yes they pay to cyrpto very fast

It's true that you get 45€ out of every 50€ voucher, but I don't mind as these vouchers are a good way to get crypto anonymously.

Last edited:

Some more questions:

Use another email address, why risk using the banned?

Usually uploaded.net bans an account within a week you can recover by email and they gave a new id and a new password and some money from the old account.. i moved to RG because of this.

Use another email address, why risk using the banned?

Does it make a difference? What if they find out that my IP has 2 users with 2 different Emails?

I think, if they want to ban me again, they will just do it. We'll see how many "complaints" I get this time...
Post automatically merged:

Not true.

Vouchers is 50euro worth. So when you convert them, CV take their commission, which is not small.

For example, if you change two vouchers, 100 euro, you will get about 100USD. So we lose about 10% + in exchange.

So you say it's either fast crypto payments but with a comission, or long WME payments with less/no commission...

Does it make a difference? What if they find out that my IP has 2 users with 2 different Emails?

I think, if they want to ban me again, they will just do it. We'll see how many "complaints" I get this time...

So you say it's either fast crypto payments but with a comission, or long WME payments with less/no commission...

That`s right, your choice.

I use 2 accounts and collect with them, it does not give me problems.
But I have no DMCA claims and they never banned me.

Back