uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have not received my last payment in my bank ditch, and the payment status is paid from 03-09-2018, 12 days ago it is paid and I have not received it in my bank account, please uploaded.net you can send my payment.

I never had this before

I have not received my last payment in my bank ditch, and the payment status is paid from 03-09-2018, 12 days ago it is paid and I have not received it in my bank account, please uploaded.net you can send my payment.

I never had this before
i think you should send message to support via your account not from here

Hello, I have the same problem, two weeks ago on the web the payment is done, but the money does not appear in my bank account, I sent them a ticked more than a week ago, and your answer is this.
Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We are investigating the problem and will come back to you as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely yours

I called them on the phone and they told me that the problem is theirs, not my bank account.
Does anyone else have this problem ?

i think you should send message to support via your account not from here

I have already sent three messages and they answer me the same...

Sincerely yours

Hello, I have the same problem, two weeks ago on the web the payment is done, but the money does not appear in my bank account, I sent them a ticked more than a week ago, and your answer is this.
Dear customer,

Sincerely yours

I called them on the phone and they told me that the problem is theirs, not my bank account.
Does anyone else have this problem ?

The same thing that they say to me in all the messages, but my payment of 100 euros does not appear in my bank account

Please note, that you cannot receive euros on your bank account if you are not resident of EU countries. So maybe that is problem why your money doesnt appear on your bank account. Same problem is with WM, we cannot receive euro on our WME on WM.

You have list on WM with countries who cannot receive payments in euros any more, check on WM page. I think there will be same problem with payments on bank account. My country is on black list too. More or less only EU countries can get payment in euros from WM.

Hello Friends Hows all ? well now days all filehosts sucks shaving sales like a helll and talking trash.
What i feel personally your terms make perfect impact if you know filehost owner thn only you can earn money. and if u go with those kids filehosts owners who only want to make money and want to cheatwith uploaders thn u are wasting ur time.
For me you should be part of team you should be professional uploader do hardwork do smart work and become one team member.
Trusted filehost for me Rapidgator only.
I know how to generate salaes and i know how to make perfect plan for sales and traffic so do smart work thanks all

Hi, I want to make my first withdraw throw Bit4Coin but there is this message : "At the moment not available!"
Does anyone know since when it doesn't work ? Or when it will be possible to cashout again through Bit4Coin ?
Thx ;)

no suspended account has no right to make payout
In Support I was told that you can get paid. At the beginning of the year, I received a payment from a suspended account after I passed two factor authentication and received the code in SMS on my mobile phone. Now Now I'm doing two factor authentication but SMS does not come. Why? I don't understand.Can anyone know?

Back