- Completely free file hosting
- We maximize ad revenue so that we can pay you the most
- Higher rates per 1000 downloads than other free file hosts

Features of UploadBank.
https://www.uploadbank.com/features.html

*See full details of our features

- Completely free (No premium account)
- Fast download speed.
- No timer. No queues. No download limits.
- Simple, straightforward and clean design.
- Responsive website
- Adult content allowed!
- Upload up to 2GB per file
- Unlimited Storage
- Servers located in Netherlands (DMCA ignored)

- Files are auto deleted 90 days after no downloads (registered users)

Earn Money with UploadBank.
https://www.uploadbank.com/money.html
*See complete list of countries and rates

- Up to $10 per 1000 downloads
- Incomplete downloads are counted
- File size must be more than 10 MB.
- Max 2 counts for same IP every 24 hours
- Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT ERC20), Webmoney (WMZ) payout
- Minimum payout $10

Our Rules Here.
1. Incomplete downloads are counted.
- As long as user complete CAPTCHA and click continue.
Max 2 counts for same IP every 24 hours.
3. File size must be more than
10 MB.
4. Adult content are allowed!
5. Zoom Uploader is supported. (Desktop users only)
6. For AdBlocker users:
User will be shown a message to disable AdBlocker before accessing our website.
7. For VPN users:
User will be shown a message to disable VPN before accessing our website.
8. Earnings for files that are removed will still remain in your account balance.
9. Payouts are made via
Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT ERC20), Webmoney (WMZ).

10. Minimum payout is US$10.
11. There is no transaction fees. We absorbed all fees.
12. Payout can take up to
7 days to be sent after requesting.
13. Files are auto deleted
90 days after no downloads for registered users.
30 days after no downloads for anonymous users.
14. If you are downloading your own files, note that no profit will be given as our system detect your IP or username.
15. There is no point creating multiple accounts to get more counts for the same user. Reason being IP address is used to determine the user, so multiple accounts will not work.
16. We will try our best to maximize ad revenue so that we can pay you the most, however in order to stay in business, we reserve the rights to modify the rates of money program without prior notice. Please keep yourself updated.

https://www.uploadbank.com

Last edited:
1,100 comments
just packed up my things..im leaving.. im tired doing this doing that just to get payed.. ill let them own my $22.04.. its ok im leaving bye!

oh common dude the fact that he contact me to inform my payment will not send on personal paypal non verify it means he is serious on paying me :) he even send me link on how to to do it if my paypal account is verified :) lets give him a chance after all he was only starting this host :)

Last edited:
just packed up my things..im leaving.. im tired doing this doing that just to get payed.. ill let them own my $22.04.. its ok im leaving bye!

oh common dude the fact that he contact me to inform my payment will not send on personal paypal non verify it means he is serious on paying me :) he even send me link on how to to do it if my paypal account is verified :) lets give him a chance after all he was only starting this host :)

im leaving because of paypal issue but i will come back if its already fix!

im leaving because of paypal issue but i will come back if its already fix!

how sad:( ill do the same ill just hold for using this host :)

ok! just got payed by following your final instruction by upgrading paypal to business

ahaha i also got paid personal paypal thanks boss wohoo

@uploadbank boss:smokin: i got paid via paypal but in my account its still pending what should i do?

Last edited:
ok! just got payed by following your final instruction by upgrading paypal to business

ahaha i also got paid personal paypal thanks boss wohoo

@uploadbank boss i got paid via paypal but in my account its still pending what should i do?

I have paid via paypal with the help of someone.
@dorodoy, I have marked it as paid.

Please note we will not be accepting paypal anymore.
Kindly select one of the payment methods that we accept.

Can file size be increased to 3gb or 4gb?? If you increase file size to 4gb I will start using it.

At the moment no, we might increase it if we see a demand.

Updates:
- Zoom uploader is now supported.
- All file sizes are accepted.
- We payout via Payoneer, Bitcoin, Webmoney.

Thank you very much to add Bitcoin :>:

Hope for the best
Payment Every week this is not good
Payment every day (Excellent)

Last edited:
without paypal = few uploaders

i was planning to use this host as my primary file host but sad to say no more paypal :( tsk :facepalm: we can't blame him for the paypal issue
i just register to bitcoin :) ill try to use it the only problem for me now if ever i receive payment i need to exchange it to paypal ahaha

Last edited:
without paypal = few uploaders

i was planning to use this host as my primary file host but sad to say no more paypal :( tsk :facepalm: we can't blame him for the paypal issue
i just register to bitcoin :) ill try to use it the only problem for me now if ever i receive payment i need to exchange it to paypal ahaha

exchanging bitcoin to paypal is a high risk, goodluck..

boss uploadbank:smokin: is it not possible to remove this "MAX24_REACHED" on our earnings stats? just show the stats with valid earnings and not include those earning with "MAX24_REACHED" it will take some time on us to view our stats because of those :) in short it takes to much space on earning stats hope you consider it thanks

anyone request payment ? ?

i did yesterday :) ill wait for it since it said they will send it with in a week :))

Last edited:
710785Sanstitre.png

Back