UploadBank.com - Up to $8 / 1000 downloads. Completely free.

uploadbank

Corporate Membership

- Earn money when people download your files
- Completely free file hosting
- We maximize ad revenue so that we can pay you the most
- Higher rates per 1000 downloads than other free file hosts

Features of UploadBank.
https://www.uploadbank.com/features.html

*See full details of our features

- Completely free (No premium account)
- Fast download speed.
- No timer. No queues. No download limits.
- Simple, straightforward and clean design.
- Responsive website
- Adult content allowed!
- Upload up to 2GB per file
- Unlimited Storage
- Servers located in Netherlands (DMCA ignored)

- Files are auto deleted 90 days after no downloads (registered users)

Earn Money with UploadBank.
https://www.uploadbank.com/money.html
*See complete list of countries and rates

- Up to $10 per 1000 downloads
- Incomplete downloads are counted
- File size must be more than 10 MB.
- Max 2 counts for same IP every 24 hours
- Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT ERC20), Webmoney (WMZ) payout
- Minimum payout $10

Our Rules Here.
1. Incomplete downloads are counted.
- As long as user complete CAPTCHA and click continue.
Max 2 counts for same IP every 24 hours.
3. File size must be more than
10 MB.
4. Adult content are allowed!
5. Zoom Uploader is supported. (Desktop users only)
6. For AdBlocker users:
User will be shown a message to disable AdBlocker before accessing our website.
7. For VPN users:
User will be shown a message to disable VPN before accessing our website.
8. Earnings for files that are removed will still remain in your account balance.
9. Payouts are made via
Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT ERC20), Webmoney (WMZ).

10. Minimum payout is US$10.
11. There is no transaction fees. We absorbed all fees.
12. Payout can take up to
7 days to be sent after requesting.
13. Files are auto deleted
90 days after no downloads for registered users.
30 days after no downloads for anonymous users.
14. If you are downloading your own files, note that no profit will be given as our system detect your IP or username.
15. There is no point creating multiple accounts to get more counts for the same user. Reason being IP address is used to determine the user, so multiple accounts will not work.
16. We will try our best to maximize ad revenue so that we can pay you the most, however in order to stay in business, we reserve the rights to modify the rates of money program without prior notice. Please keep yourself updated.

https://www.uploadbank.com

Last edited:
1,112 comments
To be frank to you guys.
Whatever I earn from ads.
I am paying more than what I earn.

So I am losing money.
But I am trying my best to maximized ad earnings and minimized expenses.
It is really hard to be in the file hosting business where people only care to take and not give.

You guys are already very lucky to have UploadBank still online.
So many file hosting site are closing. Like the recent one, zippyshare.

Even when I lose money, I still pay all uploaders without fail.
But I never give up. Keep pushing and will continue to improve revenue so I can give the best revenue to my uploaders.
Just give other free file hosts a try (Please don't compare us with premium account file host)
And you will know why.

Regards,
Lucas
Lucas!
Everything you wrote is an outright lie! Yes, times are hard in all areas now (consumer society is growing exponentially), but you also aggravate them yourself and repel both visitors and webmasters with unpopular measures, stupid experiments and low prices:
- Statistics are removed so that there is an opportunity to cheat;
- Rates are reduced to make a profit;
- Repeated and unjustified attempts are being made to encroach on the privacy of all users;
There are many other methods that are painless for everyone, but you "work" only in words and give an example of Zippyshare, which has never used advertising (that's why it closed). In fact, you do everything to "kill" your site.
NO ONE WILL EVER WORK AT A LOSS, PAY MORE THAN THEY EARN AND LOSE MONEY!!!
Yes, to try premium hosting is A good advice, BUT YOU NEED TO CREATE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT HOSTING SITES AND UPLOAD ONLY ONE FILE TO THEM - IN TOTAL, THE RETURN IS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER! However, you should not upload a lot of files to Uploaddank and just give downloads - after all, only one download from one IP is paid for within 24 hours.
Post automatically merged:

Lucas!
Everything you wrote is an outright lie! Yes, times are hard in all areas now (consumer society is growing exponentially), but you also aggravate them yourself and repel both visitors and webmasters with unpopular measures, stupid experiments and low prices:
- Statistics are removed so that there is an opportunity to cheat;
- Rates are reduced to make a profit;
- Repeated and unjustified attempts are being made to encroach on the privacy of all users;
There are many other methods that are painless for everyone, but you "work" only in words and give an example of Zippyshare, which has never used advertising (that's why it closed). In fact, you do everything to "kill" your site.
NO ONE WILL EVER WORK AT A LOSS, PAY MORE THAN THEY EARN AND LOSE MONEY!!!
Yes, to try premium hosting is A good advice, BUT YOU NEED TO CREATE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT HOSTING SITES AND UPLOAD ONLY ONE FILE TO THEM - IN TOTAL, THE RETURN IS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER! However, you should not upload a lot of files to Uploaddank and just give downloads - after all, only one download from one IP is paid for within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Your new captcha sucks revert back to the old where they click on a bridge to get the download link.

Why you make stuff so difficult especially when your not charging any premiums plans

This site can’t be reached​

www.uploadbank.com took too long to respond.
While performing an upgrade from Centos 7 to Almalinux 8.
Our main server failed to boot up after stage 4 of 5 upgrade.
This upgrade is necessary because Centos 7 is coming end of life soon.

To resolve the issue, we got a new server with almalinux 8 and restore our full backup.
Backup are very important in case anything happens.
Post automatically merged:

Your new captcha sucks revert back to the old where they click on a bridge to get the download link.

Why you make stuff so difficult especially when your not charging any premiums plans

It's impossible to download files. Or does somebody know how it works?

There are written and video guide for the users. (right below the download button)
Just follow and it will lead them to their download.
This is the only way we can pay higher.

Last edited:
Is there a possibility to go down to 5MB so that the files count?
What files are you uploading?
10MB should be easy to hit.

ftp?

not usdt-trc20?
It is the best payment method that currently exists, simply by having trx staking you do not pay commissions for operating.
FTP is coming in near future.
Yes I am already looking into adding more payment methods like ETH, USDT (ERC 20). I will look into TRC20 as i see it is quite popular in file hosting.

Please comment if you would like to see the payment method you want.

Yes I am already looking into adding more payment methods like ETH, USDT (ERC 20). I will look into TRC20 as i see it is quite popular in file hosting.

The ERC20 system is useless, the commissions are much higher, it could only be useful in large amounts.
The TRC20 is much faster and cheaper, it is the one that is usually used above all, and it is also very easy to use.
If you have an account with staking to have bandwidth and energy, you can operate without commissions, it is also profitable.

And at the user level it is an easy mobile application or a chrome extension.

The only thing is to take some TRX into account in case any user asks for it without activating that the commission is 1TRX = $0.07

books, magazines

Back