Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
my username is bionioncle

Also, why I can move file, but can't move folder, it take me too long to move each file to new path if there are folder in folder.

anurr - If you have a spare account we can use it would be appreciated and we would reward you. Our risk team manages this and they are taking care of it.

Unfortunately I do not have a spare account you guys could try. I was more or less just stating a fact. You're up & green in real-debrid and other providers, whereas
FileOM, TF & K2S (to give 3 major examples) have successfully fought 'em off.

That leaves the question whether and for how much are Debriders' downloads accounted for. You advertise that you count multiple downloads (care to elaborate as to how much is "multiple"?) per IP
for free users, but how would it be for Debriders, who, for all intents and purposes, should show up as premiums, right? Would it be a big fat zero for uploader from their downloads, or as one counted
download max?

With this suspicion it's difficult to consider you guys seriously...

I've tried several times, but have always had this issue and ultimately stopped. I mean, you're essentially one of the best PPD providers around (rate/payout method wise), but as I said, this is a major
issue that gives me pause.

Hope you understand, Jo.

Hi Jo, Why I can't make a remote upload to uploadable.ch with an accented file name, e.g: é-à (or French's). Always end in "Fail Uploads". Please fix it. Thanks

webupload very slow.. stuck every time...
Yup, this one too. Cannot make it more than one hour. Always stuck and stop after it.

Last edited:
Stop billing me reccurringly.

Hey Jo, Please reply to my PM I sent a few days ago.

I want to cancel recurring charges on my account, On June 3rd I was charged another 12.99 a few days after I myself already extended my premium. Thus I have a premium account until September 4...

Please remove me from the recurring charges list, if I want to extend my premium account I will do so myself. I sent an email to support the day the charge was incurred by I have not received a reply.

anurr - Having limitations such as 25GB per 3days and other traffic limitations speaks more about their professionalism and service as a cloud storage in general. We have our methods for detecting them and rest assured we do ban them on a regular basis.

Multiple downloads per IP is for free and anonymous. It is stated in the PPD conditions. Debrid services purchase premium accounts thus if a user loads up your file 100 times it is accounted for in the file manager and only 1 in the statistics hence the confusion among some users here although it's been explained many times.

Luckily for you Debrid users only account for a fraction of users on our service. It is quite insignificant and will not affect your statistics. Our traffic limits won't be changing for you or anyone. Our service is meant to be for everyone and it seems the vast majority are quite satisfied with our service.

071622 - We warned you via email that your account was facing potential abuse. You failed to react on it, thus we needed to ban you to gain some form of response. You were receiving downloads from DE NL FR and CA and we are confident you were not in all these locations. We also suggested you switch your RDP provider and name and shame them for abuse of your account. Please respond to me via PM to confirm you understand what I have told you.

Jo

@Jo: Well, 25GB/3day is perfectly enough to leech off me via debrid with me getting nothing. My point about debrids was, hence, that best outcome is to shut them out completely, like the sites I gave as an example, do.

https://real-debrid.com/compare

Here it's easy to see how Uploadable is perfectly fine in both real-debrid itself, as well as premiumize.me. Also, while I'll take you for your word, I'm unable to find any note about Uploadable having set limits under the Limits section.

Anyways, in the grand scheme of things, yes, it may well be a "fraction" that use Uploadable with debrid accounts - for you. Unfortunately I have a different experience.

Hi Jo,

I'm having the same problem. I want to cancel my premium and not being charged again on my credit card! Please help!

I've asked for support on the web site several times but absolutely no response!

This is really bad not letting users to cancel their membership and charging them recursively.

My user name is clasher

Please cancel my premium and not charge my card again! Thank you
I have same problem too.
Please cancel my premium and not charge my card again, and would be greatly appreciated to be refunded for the last (​undesirable) charge, made on 09/10 July.

My user id is Quesito69

Thank you.

anurr - Not everyone is YOU. You can welcome to do whatever you wish, we just know that we have happy and silent users using our service. Let me reiterate that debrids are not affecting anyone. If you believe us stopping 3 services will triple your earnings perhaps you should consider signing up and lending us an account.

3 day limits of 25gb is still pathetic, no real cloud storage service has such limitations.

Jo

quesito - It has been cancelled and refunded.

Likewise for petrified.

Last edited:
anurr - Having limitations such as 25GB per 3days and other traffic limitations speaks more about their professionalism and service as a cloud storage in general. We have our methods for detecting them and rest assured we do ban them on a regular basis.
Jo
Having bandwidth limitations for premium users let me say is PATHETIC. Me and a lot of users who really use your site as a cloud service and share BIG files (Not necessarily protected by any copyright law), dont have to be victims of your network abuse problems.

Setting a daily based quota for PAID users is just RIDICULOUS, what the hell i´m paying subscription if i could´t use your servers?? Some hosts put them to increase their incomes to pay NON-Real PPD rates like (Ul.to & brothers), and others just turn limits on to save bandwidth and save network resources. But as i said, i dont care about that because i´m premium, Internet has growth and nowadays bandwidth is cheaper, come on even a non-business particular could rent a 100TB BW server for less than 150$

Even 1Fichier which actually has 50% cheaper premiums than any regular popular filehosting service and really good year limited promos dont need to limit any way their premium clients (Those who make they survive, not ads)

You can spot & ban debrid premium accounts much faster banning their dedicated servers IP / Range / or even Datacenter Range if they´re persistent. But limiting all premiums is an error, even more when its becoming popular to have decent DL speeds at home with cable/fiber providers (30/50/100Mbps even some lucky guys with 1Gbps at home)

Just remember this: Uploader whores bring to you the content, but downloaders/common premium users are who allow your business to stay alive & running. Dont make us get angry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back