1. stewartandrew84

stewartandrew84 Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Hello and welcome to my second Photoshop Tutorial. In my first Tut I showed you guys how to make some smoke in Photoshop, now we are gonna do some Blood!!

Step 1: Open Photoshop, start a new image or open a Pre-Existing image that you want to add blood to.

[​IMG]

Step 2: Create a new layer with 100% opacity. Then grab your lasso tool.

[​IMG]

Step 3: Draw the area that you want to have blood, and dry slowly we ain't in a hurry!

Step 4:[IMPORTANT]Fill the area you drew with red, use this guide for the type of blood you want.

Fresh=Lighter
    Old=Darker

Gushing=Medium
    Flowing=Darker

So if I want to make a Fresh, Flowing blood I want a medium Red color. I chose
    Red: 164
    Green: 19
    Blue: 0

[​IMG]

Step 5: Get your blur tool and blur the blood a little bit. Use a small brush size, I used 7-13 px. Just make the blood look a bit more realistic.

[​IMG]

Step 6: Then get your burn tool and deepen our wound a bit. in the middle it should be a bit darker. If you want you can even blur up the burn marks.

[​IMG]

Step 7: Lastly go to Filters > Filter Gallery > Texture > Texturizer. Switch the texture to Burlap, and scale to 200%. Change the relief around a bit, until it looks good to you. I've seen some good ones from around 2-5.

[​IMG]

DONE!!