Status
Not open for further replies.

RynnB1983

This is Rynn, I was a 8 year member of bolt.cd and avid ebook poster. With bolt.cd being down so long I was invited to join up with novanon.com a new site for the wayward, lost, and adrift members still out there. This site is a way for the community to stay together and continue to bring content to each other until bolt.cd comes back...if it comes back.

This is not a "bolt resurrected" but a new site with most of if not all the same stuff as bolt.cd. Again this is a way for the community to regroup and stay together. I had a lot of people i chatted with that i considered friends and family even after being on the site for so long. If you are out there, we offer a little bit of hope to have back what we did with the other site.

If you want to join up please visit novanon.com register and then feel free to post or chat with everyone. We look forward to having everyone back together again.

Last edited:
2 comments
This is Rynn, I was a 8 year member of bolt.cd and avid ebook poster. With bolt.cd being down so long I was invited to join up with novanon.com, a new site for the wayward, lost, and adrift members still out there. This site is a way for the community to stay together and continue to bring content to each other until bolt.cd comes back...if it comes back.

This is not a "bolt resurrected" but a new site with most of if not all the same stuff as bolt.cd. Again this is a way for the community to regroup and stay together. I had a lot of people i chatted with that i considered friends and family even after being on the site for so long. If you are out there, we offer a little bit of hope to have back what we did with the other site.

If you want to join up please visit novanon.com register and then feel free to post or chat with everyone. We look forward to having everyone back together again.

And yet you still got name "BOLT" in this topics title!
How many topics about this are you planing to open?
Last one was:
Bolt.cd rises again...new home for any bolters....

Yeah, and proof that you are lying about meepz isn't being trashed at novanon

meepz01.jpg

meepz02.jpg

Isn't this fantastic? Building site on the bolts name and trashing bolts admin at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back