Thousands of Videos 20TB, How can I upload to get paid?!?

VideoDude

I have nearly 25K videos, movies and more, currently have K2S and RapidGator where I can upload and create links, where can I post those links for people to download?

I don't want to host my own site.

7 comments
Plenty of forums accept those two filehosts as links.

Google is your friend, it really isnt that hard
Thank you for "answering".

My "friend Google" brought me here, and a few other forums, I am directly asking for some DIRECT answers. If you don't have anything relative or helpful please move along.

Thank you for "answering".

My "friend Google" brought me here, and a few other forums, I am directly asking for some DIRECT answers. If you don't have anything relative or helpful please move along.
Dude, i could name around 20 straight away, but if you want to be a dick about it, i can name 0

Dude, i could name around 20 straight away, but if you want to be a dick about it, i can name 0

You also could have named those in your first comment instead of being a dick immediately, had you done that we wouldn't be here. I'd actually be thanking you, but instead here we are....

If I posted here, you can assume I already tried Google, so once again unless you have something helpful, suggestions, sites, links etc. then you can take your useless comment with 0 suggestions elsewhere, otherwise I am happy to take your advice if you feel like sharing any of those "20" you can name straight away.

Well as you will be competing with me for clicks on videos there is no way i would give you a list of every forum i post on.

Which is why i gave you the answer to search google, the same way i found all of mine.

Well as you will be competing with me for clicks on videos there is no way i would give you a list of every forum i post on.

Which is why i gave you the answer to search google, the same way i found all of mine.

So what you are saying is you're a complete douche, not just a little bit, got it.

Thank you for wasting my time.

So what you are saying is you're a complete douche, not just a little bit, got it.

Thank you for wasting my time.
No, im giving you an answer to search google, not sure how that makes me a dick.

No one on here that is also sharing videos will give you a list, why would they want another person to compete with for clicks?

If you have 25TB of videos on k2s you must know a thing or two about the internet. Dont be a dick and just search google, you will find them

Back