Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we don't upload any malware, and such files are always removed from our servers instantly. We have sent a report to Google to get it sorted out. Using a site scanner from virustotal shows 100% clean status for our servers as well. In the meantime, just click on "ignore the warning" to get access to the site.

FIXX.jpg

Hello admin thefileupload

This is very disturbing sir. Please fix
Thanks

We have already reported that it is a false report, let's see if Google replies us soon enough. You can continue to the site by clicking on the link at the bottom. We will continue sending reports to Google to get unlisted.

I personally don't have a problem about malware warnings because I know that most of the time it's not true. My users however are very paranoid and I believe this goes for most uploaders. Hopefully this get fixed soon.

We are still trying to fix it T.T Google isn't responding to our e-mails. We will continue trying to get our site off the blacklist. Thank you for your understanding.

Why are you unable to upload? This removes the warning message doesn't it?

Alright, tested working. To remove the warning message by google, you will need to do some work and change all the old domain - themediastorage.com to vspeedy.com and the files and links will still work fine.

New uploads will not face the same issue. Cheers.

Last edited:
I can put the file and starts to upload but after it goes to 100% instead of giving me the download link the page just refreshes. And no the file isn't in the files list.

You have decreased ppd rate of group D?
===
The information i found in vspeedy is different from what you described on #1. Rate for group D decreased, count unique downloadn per IP per day. It makes me disappointed!
Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

The information on the site may be outdated. Latest information are always found on the forums here where we update our users whenever there's anything that's changed. As for unique download per IP per day, that has always been the case for the last 2 years.

Anyway, as far as I could tell from your account, you have only just registered an account and uploaded 1 file with 0 downloads.

Last edited:
I knew your file host a month ago. It's great, free download, multiple counts, high rates. Everything is great except google-malware issue, so i can't use your file host. And now, it's fixed, but everything has changed, unique count, lower rates for Group D, which makes me disappointed! And Yes, i've just registered an account few hours ago, just for a test. I come from VietNam, which is in group D, my visitors can't afford premium account so that i have to find a file host like themediastorage BEFORE. ANW, thanks for your time!

Unfortunately also shows google malware message to vspeedy.com, what a pity, by the way, I have a pending payment:

2016-06-14 $X0.05 PENDING

When do I pay? and hopefully you fix these problems with google.

U = HawkMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back