TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy that you knew all of this time with who you were talking to! :)
I just can't understand, your behavior in our conversations...
Why did you want to make me to believe that you didn't recognise me?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I have no access to your thread anymore, but believe me, In the next 2 months, you will no exist... ;)

I am very happy that you knew all of this time with who you were talking to! :)
I just can't understand, your behavior in our conversations...
Why did you want to make me to believe that you didn't recognise me?
Because I don’t care. This is TazVids thread which I don’t have any interest to pump. If you were talking in GO Unlimited thread it would be more helpful to pump the thread, and my replies will be more interesting because I will try to keep the subject hot and on the line, but here in this thread I wouldn’t care. ;)

ok, if you don't have other jobs to do, we can continue into another thread (since you have reported me in wjunction and I can no longer reply there)..
Cu.. Just be carefull... ;)

I will sure donate you to learn some things.. I don't want to disappoint you, you don't have receptors to do it (no way), but we will try our best!
Sincerely not yours,
migoleon

Because I don’t care. This is TazVids thread which I don’t have any interest to pump. If you were talking in GO Unlimited thread it would be more helpful to pump the thread, and my replies will be more interesting because I will try to keep the subject hot and on the line, but here in this thread I wouldn’t care. ;)
And a last question: Why do you participate in this shit if, as you told in the previous answer, don't care?
Why have you blocked me from your thread?
Do you want to tell you why?... Follow my thread and answer there.... ;)

I guess, that nobody cares for a dead (from beginning) service like this..
Can you explain me why my clients prefered clipwatching with 10000 ads, instead of you?
Or somebody explain me why are you so soft with crooks like that one? Do you like to stole your money? I can do it to.. wait a moment..

Last edited:
kindly please check your email regarding trusted member

I would liike to transfer my balance from TazVids to GO Unlimited account if it's possible, since taz vids is not working anymore. I wrote an email to info@gounlimited.to but i'm still waiting for a reply. Could you please look into it?

@gounlimited providing good service in the past. But eventually his website was hacked. At this point the members fled without speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back