SuperVideo.tv | Fast HLS Video Streaming | $30 / 10K | 360/720/1080 | FTP - Torrent - API

darkestblue

supervideo
Affiliate Rep.
Joined Dec 26, 2019
Last seen May 1, 2020

you all should give up your hope :)

Franz

Videos load and run quite good instead of other sites. The rates aren't that good but the service is good. Sadly if they scamaz...

mrwarez

Videos load and run quite good instead of other sites. The rates aren't that good but the service is good. Sadly if they scamaz...
Yes, it is good service, but unfortunately when there are no worried answers and being a scam, it is quite a job. I am looking for alternatives here too.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Supervideo:pensativo:

Last edited:

supervideo

Yes, it is good service, but unfortunately when there are no worried answers and being a scam, it is quite a job. I am looking for alternatives here too.

Hey Supervideo:pensativo:
Hello guys. All payment be processing soon. I update you soon about situation. I have to work for fix some servers first and come back 100% online. Just patient 2-3 days.

Franz

Hello guys. All payment be processing soon. I update you soon about situation. I have to work for fix some servers first and come back 100% online. Just patient 2-3 days.
Okay, due what you have to do and please keep the service alive, it's good and fast.

mrwarez

Please do not leave out this forum, the support, they are very good. When they stop communicating, it gives something else to think about.

supervideo

Please do not leave out this forum, the support, they are very good. When they stop communicating, it gives something else to think about.
Before i advice supervideo again i have to fix the problems and add some functions.
I come back. Let's GO!

Yes man, we do. Thanks For your support

hope video encoding issue will be also solve with the update
Send me more details by pm please.
and your payment be processed at first tomorrow.

Last edited:

mrwarez

Perfect, I will be waiting for my payment and improvements to the platform. They are very good, do not leave that aside.

Top Bottom