Status
Not open for further replies.

JGM

People post their problems with staff etc out in the open in the Feedback section so what I suggest is to make a sub forum in which a user can only view their own threads so they can air their grievances and discuss it with the boards staff. It would also mean that all staff can see it so it can be dealt with quickly.

JGM.

6 comments
Oh, same as justification forum, when one gets banned....iLike ;)

It could also be used by banned members or something so that they can talk to the forum staff about their ban unless it was very severe or something.

Honestly I am just sick and tired of people bitching in the feedback section and this is only thing I can think of which might help :(

JGM.

I agree with the need to be able to air 1s grievances without it becoming a public spectacle.

I do want to point out most of the members posting these threads are those that either have trouble reading or following the posted rules and are of the belief they have a right to post whatever they chose to. They fail to realize posting here is not a right but a privilege granted conditionally on the ability to comply with the posted rules.

Of course it is not difficult to see why they have so much trouble with complying with site rules as most can not comply with or firmly understand the rules/laws of society or just do not believe they will be punished or they are above said rules and laws.

It is difficult to tell a teenager that knows (or at least thinks they know) it all anything and believe that everyone here is at the same level of maturity or lack thereof that they are at.

I didn't know that OJ (y)

I see your point WDF it's not a easy thing to deal with but it can't hurt to try can it ;)

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back