1. twd

twd Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Hello i want to setup an anime streaming site what would be a good stable webhost that allows anime streaming?

2. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2011
    which script are you using for this ?

3. twd

twd Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    wordpress,i wont be the streaming source just streaming through hosts that host the anime

4. Loonycgb2

Loonycgb2 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    If they are japan/china copyrighted videos of anime (99% are) any host will allow it as you wont receive dmca's mostly because anime can be viewed free on many sites.

Just do not try to go with a major legit host like hostgator unless you own the rights since many do site reviews without your consent and also any type of allegation will get you kicked even tho its just anime.

5. techwisepk

techwisepk Banned Banned

Mar 18, 2013
    It's totally depend on your Web and Video Script :) But if you need then i recommend WEBHOSTPAKISTAN.COM

6. concerto49

concerto49 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Yeah any host that supports shared hosting with Wordpress would work unless your site is extremely heavy and needs a VPS. Just make sure they allow streaming. Some don't.

7. Yashraj

Yashraj Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Get Altushost

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  8. monsterhunter32

monsterhunter32 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2018
    If your still looking our video hosting platform may be able to help. We even have automatic conversion of mkv video's to mp4, while still maintaining the subtitles. Let me know your interested and I'll shoot you a pm.