SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
All free user can not download.

---
Software error:
HTML::Template->param() : You gave me an odd number of parameters to param()! at Modules/Session.pm line 3
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Same here ...

Software error:
HTML::Template->param() : You gave me an odd number of parameters to param()! at Modules/Session.pm line 3

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

NO downloads possible

All free user can not download.

---
Software error:

Yes, free users can't download and can't register (to buy Premium) through any file links.
I've reported this error through Skype :( Hope they fix soon.

Updates : changed ftp address :

Changed from ftp.subyshare.com --> eu.ftp.subyshare.com : for Europe servers/RDP/location.....
us.ftp.subyshare.com : for USA and ASIA .

Best regard ,

Hello all : Payments is delayed this time , all will be processed from next Monday ,at least Tuesday .

@Geralog : very sorry , but dont worry , you will receive your payment soon.
@Fatih Aslan : I can not find your username Gsarau_uA in our system .

@Gsaray_uA : which payment method are you using and prefer now? If Paypal : add your Paypal email .If Webmoney : add your wmz purse Z...... . If bitcoin or others : please add the wallet .Minimum payout is $20 .

hello,remote download does not work, progress bar does not move, I tried direct links from a paid site and also direct links from a rapidleech server, until this day everything worked fine,I wrote yesterday in those support, I still have not received an answer, this disrespect for webmasters, remote downloading has not been working for two days already

Back