SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
@winson9998 : it's PPS , depend on your sales/rebills ,your rank will be up or down , you will get more profit from pay per downloads . 60% sales/rebills rate is fixed ,more sale ,PPD rate will be higher .

@xl7391 : Our bank is still on holiday and they informed us that they will be back at 16th Jan 2018 ,it's exactly today .We will release all the pending payments from tomorrow.

@SBS I have uploaded a single file on this file host, and test on other machine to test the download speed of your server, eventually got alerts by Anti-virus on your site's pop-ads. This thing is feels me and forbid me not to use this host just for sake of security of my computer. why are you using such pop-ads which are causing the alert of virus on laptop anti-virus.

@Belinux : sorry for my late reply. Is it really ?I tested with some antivirus software and got no detection ,and we have not received any reports about this issue ,please let me which antivirus software you used !? We are using only 1 ads service , we will check and will disable it after we test again .

My name is same as Belinux on your site, but i am not asking about person specific change, it should be available for all to set Premium only files, so everyone could make more sales and you will also eventually got huge amount in this regard. You should compete and run as fast as compare to other file host ;)

Yes, options are available now, but my files are still able to download as Guest,
when we select Affiliate Mode to x2 PPD and save settings, after refreshing page it reverts to SB Cooper.

Yes it working fine, as what require a uploader from any file host, i suggest you a tip for earning, apply this feature to be at selection for normal users, and disable pop-ads, you will be in at the top level as where other RG, NF site. If could do so i will be happy to show some interest to display your brand on our site, ;)
Good wishes for your, if you need anything for testing i will be here for you always for debugging and testing purpose. because quality service is thing we should made and provide to everyone.

@Belinux : thank you for your suggestion .Just not understand about "apply this feature to be at selection for normal users" , what feature ?Please describe it more clearly.
-Pop-ads is removed now .

i am asking about the feature, which is providing the facility to download files only by premium users, because this function is already been placed on Rapidgator and Nitroflare for normal users. If you made an account on them and give a test what privileges are available to normal users you will be happy to see - there are much enough tools and ways to empower a normal users to made sales,
For example, a normal user or uploader upload files on your site, and set their files only be downloaded as Premium user, so you can not imagine how much revenue will be generated on your site, these are the major tricks which has been picked and adopted by good sites.

I did not peruse and enforce my ideas and suggestion to be forcefully, as starting and new person who are new to this work PPD service is also giving benefits to them also, PPD and PPS both should be working on your site,

Last edited:
Back